Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Vacation soon.  Shall be nice.

Tried gloomhaven this week.  Was fun :)
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

10 days until Christmas.

Whew, retail.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

Quote from: Anastasia on December 15, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
10 days until Christmas.

Whew, retail.

I am sooo glad I no longer work retail. It took years, but I can now almost listen to Christmas music again and enjoy it.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Snow day!

In particular, ankle to knee snow in blizzard conditions combined with drifts taller than I am. Yeah, city's shut down.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Yep. Even if they try, I ain't going in. It's a disaster out there. It's a layer of ice on top of nearly a foot of snow.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Work's closed again today. Yaaay.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Got selected for leadership training and am doing division work negotiations, which is kinda neat.

Got addicted to an idle game...but yah.

Making plans for another japan trip later this year.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Finally got my computer. Now if I can just get that double charged taken care of, I'll be where I should be again.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Here's hoping the double take care of it and you get your computer for no charge! (It'll never happen, but one can dream!)
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Freezing weather here in Houston. They didn't outright close the offices today, but they encouraged people to look at their own situation and decide if they should stay home.

I stayed home.

Still working from home, since I have a company laptop, but kind of nice not to have people around too.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

All 80,000 employees of my company are receiving a $1,000 bonus next month. On top of our regular yearly performance-based bonus.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Yuthirin on January 24, 2018, 04:53:04 PM
All 80,000 employees of my company are receiving a $1,000 bonus next month. On top of our regular yearly performance-based bonus.

Good on ya mate.

My state voted for an increase in the minimum wage and a few months back i got my first pay raise in years. Also we voted for part timers to start earning sick pay as of the start of this month. Good news all around.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Yay sick pay.

Bought a new phone.  :)  Also things at work went from:

"We will never hit that.  That's impossible.  We won't do it."  -> "Alright, we are committed.  This is going to happen."
Well, Goodbye.