News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

I'm off on vacation.

No burning down the place while I'm gone.
Well, Goodbye.

Asrana

I got an A in a class where I was (am) pretty sure everything I handed in came back as a high C to a high B depending on how motivated I felt that week. I'm distinctly baffled, especially since I completely BSed the final paper, which was itself an assignment of BS. Either the professor liked my brand of BS way more than he should, or he's lazy entering numbers.

Either way, I'm not questioning a perfect 4.0 for fall semester. It was a nice new year's gift from the ether.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

thepanda

New Aria is new! (No season reset like The Natural)

New gondola is new! New hairstyle is new (though the side-puff was hilarious at the time)! But it still feels like old Aria.

This is bliss.

thepanda

Tokyopop picked up the Aria manga license. For those not familiar with what happened, Aria's manga license was owned by ADV. When ADV manga went under, it took several series I was collecting with it. I never thought I'd actually get the chance to continue (plus get the prequel series). Though I already have volumes 1-3. Now I just have to wait for them to catch up.

thepanda

Found my voter registration card and voted. ^_^

Shuten

Mother's back home again. She's not one hundred percent but she's about as well as can be expected. ^^

Sincerely,
Shuten

Dracos

Congrats, Shuten.  May her continued recovery be swift!
Well, Goodbye.

Asrana

When the Dean of Liberal Arts apparently sings my praises to the Dean of Students and my psych prof, I hear second hand from former psych students about current psych students liking my teaching, the Dean offers lunch on the college, and my psych prof answers my email about what curriculum I covered and what judgment calls I made in her classes with 'Bless your heart', it is a good day, one supposes.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Dracos

It's the start of a 3 day weekend.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

A bunch of ducks were just sitting in my driveway when I came home from work. I couldn't park inside the garage, had to park on the curbside, but I thought it was funny sight. My mom and sis started feeding them some bread when I called them out to show them. ^_^
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Shuten

We bought a Wii yesterday. I'm still quite appreciative today as well. ^^

Sincerely,
Shuten

Merc

Got a raise at work. Yay money.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Finally stopped lazing around and marathoned Dennou Coil. The show was great, even though it would have driven me nuts if I had to watch it one episode a week. To the several people who recced the show, thanks.