News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

StormDragon

After a positively dreary week of nonstop rain and cold drizzling, it was gorgeous outside. Nice and sunny with a delicious breeze. I love autumn >.<

Dracos

Yay nice days.

Here it barely rains, but it when it does, its horrible flooding of late.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

It's 60 degrees and sunny here. YES.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

I had fun last night. That is all.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

I used to buy blueberrymuffins in the afternoons at work every now and then. Felt an urge to eat some recently, but prepackaged ones seemed too expensive to be worth it.

Finally went and bought some blueberries and then baked some muffins myself this evening.

They are delicious. Whee...

Jason_Miao

I finally managed to finish Gundeadligne.  Granted, it was on novice, but whatever. :)

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

DY

Spent the day with friends at Youmacon, had a blast today. ^_^
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

DY

Ah, well it's an anime convention that's held near the Metro-Detroit area. It's really close to where I live so I decided to check it out this year.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Asrana

Gave a lecture on comparative historical research and analysis methods, did not end horror, I think, maybe, unless the paranoia in the back of my underslept overstressed brain is right and everyone is just hiding that it was an abject failure.

Father seems to be managing cold turkey, will probably need to comitt serious time to helping him, as he shakes so bad most hospitals won't believe it when detoxing, but worth it.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Asrana

Dad getting help at detox facility (valium to stop shakes) without having to get drunk to get checked in: a plus.

But the major appreciation today is for the likelihood that in addition to spending 3 weeks in China with a Sino-centric anthropology professor's class next May/June, I may spend the next academic year in Japan.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Merc

I was apparently off on the date of GRE I was scheduled to take. I'd thought I had the exam on friday (13th), but it's next wednesday (18th). So I have a few more days to wade through a dictionary.

DY

That's a nice surprise, good luck with your exam Merc.