News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Prereading ruminations...Or what happens when I think too mu

Started by Anastasia, August 18, 2002, 08:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

While working away at BD's latest chapter of Guardian, I had a funny thought about public C and C.  The more I think about it, it's almost as much a preforming art as it is about helping the author.  As I comment, I find myself adding jokes and semi witty commentary to spice things up for readers.  Strange, eh?

Don't get me wrong, my main goal is to help BD iron out the kinks in his work. Yet, I want it the C and C to be entertaining as well.  Does this happen to anyone else?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Rezantis

Occasionally so, yeah; it varies.

I remember one memorable piece of C&C from Brian, where he wrote pieces of metafic in as examples of correct grammar and all... Drac may remember that too.  It was quite entertaining.  ^^

Generally public C&C isn't so much a performance, it's just a place where I put my thoughts down (wisecracks included).  I'm the same for private, really.

Oftentimes a flame could be viewed as a public performance, though.  Never, ever let those things be boring, for that's one of the only merits they have.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Dracos

There's no reason not to be entertaining if you can when  C&C'ing.  I barely change my style private v public, not at all noticiable to me.  *shrugs*

fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.