Session 4-3a! Rei-chan rapes Darius, world goes BOOOOOOM!

Started by Anastasia, December 29, 2005, 12:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Saul> [03:59] <@Darius> "I think I saw something.. A glint.."
<Saul> [03:59] <@Saul> "Why risk angels when mortals will do?" snorts Saul, adding another strike against Orial.. before turning to look where Darius is.
* Rei-chan (WinNT@user-3697.l2.c1.dsl.pol.co.uk) has joined #dunes
* Usagi sets mode: +v Rei-chan
> It's pure chance that perhaps saved something nasty - cresting a hill is a twisted and slim creature, scaly green and vicious! A single clump of greasy, knotted 'hair' streams down as it's drawn, emancipated skin sweats in the sun! Seven feet tall and repulsive beyond belief, warty like an old grandmother, it approaches in a loping run! IN it's hand is a cruel, heavy iron club, as if someone broke a pillar of fine steel and gave it to this horrible beast. It raises it up as it runs, as if proud of the barbaric weapon that no normal person could hope to heft.
> fine steel and gave it to this horrible beast. It raises it up as it runs, as if proud of the barbaric weapon that no normal person could hope to heft.
<Darius> "Looks like the first fight of the day."
* Merc is now known as Elaine
* Darius draws his bow and nocks an arrow.
> "By the Throne of Orial," Grunting and drawing his sword with one hand while stopping the horses with his other, "Damnations! 'nother of the smelly bastards!"
> roll 1d10
* Hatbot --> "Anastasia rolls 1d10 and gets 3."12 [1d10=3]
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 4
* Hatbot was kicked by Anastasia (>_<)
> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 9
<Saul> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 8
<Darius> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 10
> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 9
> Saul(9, Bless) Troll(12) Dwarf (13, attacking) Darius (16, arrowing.)
<Saul> OOC: Saul finishes casting at the end of the round, thanks to irritating cast times. Hooboy.
> OOC - Oh. I saw you say nine in the OOC room.
> OOC - In that case!
> Troll(12) Dwarf (13, attacking) Darius (16, arrowing.) SAUL (Bless, end of round.)
> With a rapid speed belies it's lanky, foul frame, the troll advances on the party! IT leaps high in the sun, a beastial image ecplising the sun as it dives down in a rough, pole first crushing blow against the dwarven cart driver!
> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 10
> roll 1d8+8
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d8+8 --> 12,0 15
> Caught off guard and staring at the meteor like beast, your friend is unable to dodge! He is struck dead in the head and chest, send flying as his nose breaks in a plume of red! Cast as a ball into the air, he travels and lands at the edge of the road, bouncing bonelessy and not moving after! Amid both of you is the troll, landing on the wagon with a horse stirring rattle!
> OOC - Go ahead and go, Darius.
* Darius drops his bow and draws his blades, roaring in challenge to the troll and attacking.
* Hotaru-chan is now known as Seryf
<Darius> roll 1d20 to attack the troll (main hand)
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 12,0to attack the troll (main hand) --> 12,0 8
<Darius> roll 1d20-2 to attack the troll (off hand)
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20-2 12,0to attack the troll (off hand) --> 12,0 2
> The bow and it's arrow clatters to the cart's floor as you stand and swipe! As the horses begin to move ni panic, your blows miss the horrid creature! As you do, Saul's incantations echo in the heavens, magic spreading out!
<Saul> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 6
> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 8
<Darius> roll 1d10+4
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d10+4 --> 12,0 7
> Balancing on the cart that is beginning to pick up speed already, your trollish foe hefts it's pillar of steel, looming highly over the elf that dared to attack it!
> Saul(7, attacking) Troll(15), Saul(Searching.)
* Saul turns around in the wagon seat and tries to open it up. If there's a shipment of wands, then...
<Darius> OOC: Deric (7, attacking) you mean.
<Saul> OOC: hahaha
<Saul> OOC: Darius.
> OOC - Darius. <_<
<Darius> OOC: heh, yeah, him too =)
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 12,0to attack the troll (main hand) --> 12,0 5
<Darius> roll 1d20-2 to attack the troll (off hand)
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20-2 12,0to attack the troll (off hand) --> 12,0 -1
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 12,0to attack the troll (main hand) --> 12,0 20
<Darius> roll 1d8+1
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d8+1 --> 12,0 9
<Darius> 20 total
> The first slash bounces off that metal pole, and the second is a total catastrophe! His off hand unbalances him, his sword slipping his grasp as he falls! But Dariu sis not so easily stopped, a swipe as he falls down at the troll's feet! A true strike, slashing through it's arm at the shoulder, cutting it away like a flank of steak! It's arm and it's pole clatter down and off the wagon, spurts of a greenish fluid coming from it's arm! The horrible roar of pain is deafening as it staggers back, rocked! OOC - THACO at 19 against Darius to se if the pole hit him as it fell, however.
> The horrible roar of pain is deafening as it staggers back, rocked! OOC - THACO at 19 against Darius to se if the pole hit him as it fell, however.
> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 1
> Meanwhile Saul searches! Back here are dozens of cool iron boxes, each with a tiny ward on them - colorful red, crafted into flame. Written in symbols Saul does not understand are a few words...
* Saul grits his teeth, offers a prayer to some god of fire, and pulls out one of the boxes, closing his eyes as he opens it. It'd be nice to study it before hand, but there's not really any time.
<Saul> roll 1d20-2 spellcraft
<Rei-chan> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d20-2 12,0spellcraft --> 12,0 2
<Saul> roll 1d20-2 langauges
<Rei-chan> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d20-2 12,0langauges --> 12,0 0
<Saul> OOC: Er, +2, which translates to +4 on those results, which = 6, 4.
<Saul> OOC: Both passes.
> As a troll is rended apart, Darius opens the case wide! Inside is polished, pale wood, tipped with a metal ornament at the top of it's four foot length - a burning flame cast into iron, as if speaking of potentcy locked inside.
> OOC - Initiatives and reactions.
<Darius> OOC: I open the case, eh?
<Saul> OOC: I'm Saul. Go fig.
> OOC - Why do I keep fucking doing that?
<Darius> OOC: Same reason I get Darius and Deric fucked up.
> The troll roars down at Darius as the horses begin to gallop, fearful and running, causing the cart to pick up speed! With one hand and a brutal, evil glare, it advances on Darius despite it's terrible wound!
<Darius> roll 1d10+4 for intiative
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d10+4 12,0for intiative --> 12,0 5
> The blood flow has already stopped, it's body nearly rebuilding as you look on - flesh appearing and smoothing, and arm stump beginning. By the Gods...that speed...
<Saul> roll 1d10 dunno wand mod
<Rei-chan> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d10 12,0dunno wand mod --> 12,0 1
> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 7
<Saul> "Darius! I don't know what this does! Take cover!" yells Saul, pointing the wand at the troll and speaking every command word he can think of! "Yunn Figra! Release! Fire!"
> Saul - 4(Using wand) Darius(10, attacking. +1 for picking up weapon.)=Troll (10)
> To the first words fire comes, the staff glowing red! Magical fires gush forth and out, a circular cylinder of flames! So these roar out unerringly, flames striking the troll as well as the wagon top! Fire begins to spread admid that and the trollish body, hot!
> roll 3d6
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 3d6 --> 12,0 9
> A second  wince of pain, this one far greater felt as a sickening stench of burnt flesh fills the air! The troll burns amid a mini firestorm, head spreading from it's point of being an inferno! It rocks on the wagon, staggering back to the edge as it burns!
* Darius follows the inferno by moving towards the troll to attack, picking up his dropped blade as he moves.
<Darius> roll 1d20 to attack (main hand)
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 12,0to attack (main hand) --> 12,0 1
<Darius> roll 1d20-2 to attack (off hand)
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20-2 12,0to attack (off hand) --> 12,0 15
> Catastrophe strikes again as Darius lunges too far forward, into the flames! OW! Flames lick his leg(1 damage, no save) as he over extends, both swipes missing and the total putting him close to the edge as well, too close! OOC - Dex check to avoid falling off the moving wagon, Darius.
<Darius> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 6
> Darius keeps his balance at the very edge as the horses gallop, his legs singed by the fire of the wand! Smoke begins to rise, nasty black stuff that clogs your lungs and is bothersome.
> As Darisu comes closer and nearly falls off, the troll strikes out, trying to aid Darius in a fall and a demise!
> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 1
> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 8
> But it's slash misses, vicious claws totally off balance! It rocks at the edge of the wagon, but just manages to stay on! OOC - Initiatives.
<Saul> roll 1d10 wands away!
<Rei-chan> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d10 12,0wands away! --> 12,0 4
<Darius> roll 1d10+4
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d10+4 --> 12,0 9
> roll 1d10
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d10 --> 12,0 4
* SirAlex is now known as AlexAsleep
> Troll (7)=Saul(7, wanding) Darius (9, attacking)
* Saul points the wand at the troll and speaks the Words again, trying to make sure he doesn't accidentally hit Darius.
> OOC - Saul and the troll will act at the same time.
> OOC - Darius is really rather close. He'll likely be at least singed by a direct attack on the troll. Gonig to do so anyway?
<Saul> OOC: Damage on the fireblast is 3d6, right?
> OOC - Yep.
<Saul> OOC: I'll do it because I figure the fire will put down the troll but it's not likely to hurt Darius more than a little.
> As another jet of flame comes out, the troll continues it's assault on Darius, slashing out as the flames hit!
> roll 1d20 troll hit
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 12,0troll hit --> 12,0 1
> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 7
> Thet roll again missed horribly, just keeping it's balance...as flames gush out, spreading around the troll and Darius! OOC - Ironically, I did something stupid and forgot to save vs wands for the troll. Both you and the troll get a save vs wands for half damage, Darius.
> roll 3d6
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 3d6 --> 12,0 8
> OOC - 8 damage, save for half.
> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 10
<Saul> OOC: I thought he was only getting siiiinged. >_>
> OOC - You thought. I said 'at least singed'. <_< You decided to take the risk and just figured you can heal him. <_<
<Saul> OOC: Truth!
<Darius> roll 1d20
<Rei-chan> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 7
> OOC - Both the troll and Darius take 8 fire damage. What's your HP now, Darius?
<Darius> OOC- 13
> As the wagon top burns, the troll cries out, falling back and off the wagon, smoking and burning in it's own wreath of fire! It falls and lands with a thump as the wagon leaves it behind, horses galloping as the load it carries is being heated up!
> The body of Darius is burnt all over, lots of little shallow but stinging burns, but he stands alone atop the wagon, victorious thanks to firebug friends!
* Saul glances at the troll, quickly making sure it's not moving.
> It's fading as the horses continue to gallop, but it's not moving at the moment. It's just you and Darius on a moving wagon, top burning and wands inside.
* Saul shoves the wand in his belt before turning to try and reign in the horses. "I'll heal you in a moment! See if you can do something about the fire!"
> The horses take a bit to settle, but they do slow once you take control. The cart slows as it's roof burns, smoke spreading out, head beginning to be more and more noticed.
* Saul jumps off the wagon and moves to Darius, hoping to quickly heal him before running to check out the dwarf.
* Darius (~iron_drag@c-67-163-114-219.hsd1.tx.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
* Darius (~iron_drag@c-67-163-114-219.hsd1.tx.comcast.net) has joined #dunes
* ChanServ sets mode: +o Darius
* Rei (WinNT@user-3697.l2.c1.dsl.pol.co.uk) has joined #dunes
* Usagi sets mode: +v Rei
* Darius ignores Saul for the moment and uses his blades to slash away the burning roof, tossing it outside of the wagon.
> OOC - Hm.
* Rei-chan (WinNT@user-3697.l2.c1.dsl.pol.co.uk) Quit (Ping timeout)
> Chunks of roof are torn off by Darius' blades! A hole is made as he battles the flames, trying to outrace them! OOC - A dex check at +2, and a save vs spell to avoid being minorly burnt as you do so.
<Darius> roll 1d20+2
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20+2 --> 12,0 18
<Darius> roll 1d20
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 4
> While it's good work, Darius can't quite keep up! Patches of flame spread, a few sparks falling down towards the boxes inside the wagon! Also, Darius suffers a few minor burns doing this - little things, scorches in the minorest degree. (1 damage.)
> The hole is perhaps six feet wide now, enough to hack off a goodly part of the wagon top!
* Darius grunts in pain and keeps trying!
> OOC - You'll have to be careful and also risk taking a tumble or getting burned again. Going to keep trying?
> OOC - Also, Saul, going to try and get up there for healing?
<Darius> "SAUL! HELP ME!"
<Darius> OOC- Yeah. I don't want a wagonload of wands to catch fire and explode >.>;;
> OOC - Okay. Make the Dex check +3 thi stime, and another save vs spell.
<Saul> "What- HOW? You'd better get away if you can't put it out!" yells back Saul, backing away himself.
<Darius> roll 1d20+3 for dex
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20+3 12,0for dex --> 12,0 21
<Darius> roll 1d20
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 13
<Darius> "DO SOMETHING! OW GOD DAMN IT! FROST OR SOMETHING! JUST HELP!"
> As Darius screams, the hole increases...but the flames continue to spread, reaching the side of the wagon! Darius trips as he is burnt again(1 more damage), a singe across his back as he wavers! OOC - Normal dex check to avoid falling in.
<Darius> roll 1d20
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 5
> Darius at least keeps his balance, as the fire continues! If it isn't stopped within a few more seconds...
<Saul> "It's not like I can do such things so easily!" mutters Saul. "Just back off! It's spread too far!"
* Darius roars in frustration and decides to hack at the supports instead.
> OOC - Dex check at +4, Darius. Hope you pass!
<Darius> roll 1d20+4 (you better fuckin let me pass, bitch)
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20+4 12,0(you better fuckin let me pass, bitch) --> 12,0 24
> Darius struggles and tries, but he slips! Losing his balancea t the edge of the wagon and at the edge of the hole as he starts to cut, his balance gives out! He falls face first down as the flames begin to descend, a great gout of smoke coming, a wave of heat bursting out! Suddenly the wagon is starting to glow red, very red...
> OOC - Reactions both of you, very quickly.
<Saul> "Darius! Dammit!" shouts Saul out to nobody in particular, starting helplessly as he falls in, already a decent distance away.
* Darius scrambles to jump out of the wagon in fear.
> OOC - Dex check +1, Darius. See if you're fast enough for it to matter.
<Darius> roll 1d20+1
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20+1 --> 12,0 21
> But Darius can't manage to get his balance at all! He just manages to begin to try again as...Saul sees a great explosion, the force sending him flying and knocking him back! OOC - 1 damage to Saul. I'm going to assign a dice value and give  Darius a save vs spell at +2 for half.
> roll 5d6
<Rei> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 5d6 --> 12,0 19
<Darius> roll 1d20+2
<Rei> 12,0Darius rolled :12,0 1d20+2 --> 12,0 22
> Following it, an elf is burnt horribly and tossed out like nothing, send flying! Darius lands near Saul, a black and charred mess, barely concious! (Another 2 damage from the fall.)
* Darius rolls across the ground, skin burnt, cracked and bleeding, as he coughs and gurgles a bit..
<Saul> "Waukeen's mercy," gasps Saul, pikcing himself up and running towards Darius, healing spell tumbling through his lips.
> It's faint and feeble sounds, the sounds of someone barely alive.
> OOC - Cure light wounds, eh?
<Saul> OOC - I think I'll be using both of them. >_>
> OOC - Roll the first.
<Saul> roll 1d8
<Rei> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d8 --> 12,0 4
> The horrific wounds on Darius resolve slightly, mended mildly by the Goddess' touch! His pain lessens to a tiny degree, as you see the wagon and the area burning...but it's still glowing red and throbbing, as if an infected boil is still to burst...
* Saul starts casting the other one he prepared, at least glad that the fire put down what it was meant to. It could be worse!
> OOC - Roll for the second spell.
<Saul> roll 1d8
<Rei> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d8 --> 12,0 2
> A meager further amount of healing h appens, as the flames roar...and...another explosion deafens Saul and Darius, waves of forceful heat gushing out, debris flying along with fireballs! OOC - Make a save vs spell to aviod being burnt and knocked down, Saul. I'll be nice and saybetween being flat on his back and being partially covered that Darius is mostly protected from the effect.
<Saul> roll 1d20
<Rei> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 2
<Saul> OOC: Wow, I botched that.
> Saul is sent flying, a fireball slamming into his back and knocking him into the dirt! At least by a mercy this mostly shields Darius, as Saul's back explodes into pain!
> roll 1d6+1
<Rei> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d6+1 --> 12,0 6
> OOC - 6 damage to Saul.
* Saul grunts heavily as he falls, slowly picking himself up and glancing at Darius. "We'd better get away from that thing," he croaks, grabbing Darius' arm and pulling him away.
* Darius stumbles to his feet and goes with Saul, totally out of it.
> The two stagger off, leaving behind a burning wreckage! Going up and behind the next hill is natural, a shield from the heat! A place where one could rest or go on, away from the great fires behind you.
* Saul puts Darius down somewhere nice and flat, before gingerly checking his own wounds. Ow. Fire hurts. At least his own wand didn't go and explode.
> Your back is hard to inspect, but you can feel the agony of burns across it. At least you're intact mostly, wounded...but alive. Darius is pretty badly burnt still, barely moving, but at least breathing. But parts of his face and skin are more like coal than flesh even now.
* Saul winces at his own wounds, but starts trying to tend to Darius as best he can- hard, certainly, but at least a little should be able to be done.
<Saul> roll 1d20
<Rei> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d20 --> 12,0 15
<Saul> roll 1d3
<Rei> 12,0Saul rolled :12,0 1d3 --> 12,0 2
> You mend and salve his flesh as best you can. While it helps, he clearly needs more than what your normal ministrations can allow. Magical healing indeed is needed, but at least it's enough to help, somewhat.
<Saul> "Come on," says Saul, glancing around warily. "We're moving. I don't want to stay around here- there could be more trolls." He helps Darius up, and starts to head back to the road, staying clear of the wagon, though.
* Darius stumbles behind Saul, shaking occasionally and nodding slightly after him.
> Thus the two go, Darius oddly quiet and shaken as you reach the road. Even going around it you catch sight of leaping flames, a great fire still burning. But you do reach the road without incident, a long path ahead of you...
* Saul gazes back at the wands, slightly awed, and relieved that they're at least intact, if not completely whole.
> THus the duo continue down the road. A few hours pass, the sun starting to dip lower and lower in the sky. Eventually you crest another hill - ahead is a great walled city, as big as Paxberg or bigger! It is dominated by the mother of all mages' towers, it must be 100 stories and reaching to the Heavens themselves! It stands, gleaming silvery metal, defiant in the skies! Below in the path a wagon is coming, men marching with it. Men with lances and swords, soldiers.
>  Men with lances and swords, soldiers.
* Saul stares at the city, not remembering a thing about it. Surely he'd know about a city like this.. if it is or has been around.. Shaking his head, he continues pulling Darius along.
> The armored men - plate mail and chain, gleaming red in the sunset, stop as you approach. "Halt!" The lead one begins, as you get closer. "State you...by the Gods! You look as if you have just stepped out from the inferno of the Abyss!" Turning back, "Captain, we have something here!"
* Darius twitches slightly, and draws into himself a bit, tracking the movement of the guards.
> Coming out from the wagon is a huge burly man, piggish features perhaps speaking of demi human blood of aless noble type. His voice is animalistic, but his words are refined. "Aye. By Orial!" Swearing as he observes the two, "State your business. Do you require succor, travellers?" A three score of men watch with arms at th ready, the captain approaching carefully. "Call the medics!"
<Saul> "I'm not so bad," says Saul, wincing painfully. "But Darius here.." he nods. "We'd appreciate a little healing, to be sure."
> "Aye!" As men shuffle in the great wagon, a fwe just coming out from th erear, "What in the name of the Gods happened to you?"
* Darius shudders a bit and locks eyes with the approaching medics.
<Saul> "We were travelling with a supply wagon," replies Saul, tiredly. "Of wands. We got.. attacked by a troll, and, well, there was a fight, and while we killed the troll.." Saul shudders. "The wagon caught fire, and the wands.."
> The approaching medic is a hale and hearty man, middle aged and wearing a simple white linen robe, walking with a wooden staff to aid him. "Come, come," he gestures to Darius, "Lie down and I shall mend you here. Such wounds require niceties to be discarded."
> "...Gods have mercy," The captain slumps in despair, "That was are mission as the wagon had been delayed too long. Are allt he wands lost?"
<Saul> "I have one," says Saul, pulling it out and looking at it. "I was lucky it didn't detonate while it was on my person.."
* Darius just stands next to Saul, unresponsive except for tracking the movement of the armed guards.
> "A small blessing," Extending his hand, "It will at least be a small aid to what we can do." As if expecting you to hand it right over...
> As this happens a small vial of water is taken out, dabbed on the forehead of Darius as a chanting begins. It is in a tongue that is meaningless to him, yet his body begins to feel better...
<Saul> "I hope you find someone who can put it to better use than I did," says Saul, wearily handing the wand over. It wasn't really his to begin with.
> roll 1d8
<Rei> 12,0Anastasia rolled :12,0 1d8 --> 12,0 3
> OOC - 3 points of healing to Darius.
> As the captain takes the wand, his words begin as the world stops, shakes. "Our Kingdom thanks you for this small blessing at the very least, and of words of the calamity that befell our shipment.":
<Saul> "Thanks," replies Saul, not really sure what to say right now.
> Shaking, the images in front of you fade away, a blackness taking place instead. A lively grey void follows, full of lights. Then a wooden room as before, empty, standing. In here are two piles of leaves, two plates with fruit and water, and a large basin of water. "Welcome...rest, weary ones." You see nothing, yet you get a presence of something close by. Something palpable but not repulsive.
* Darius drops into a slight crouch with a growl and draws his blades, looking around.
<Saul> "...that's it, huh.." says Saul, slowly sitting down somewhere.
> "You did well. I shall return shortly, there are others still going." With that the feeling is gone, leaving the two to rest.
<Saul> "..well. We killed a troll, blew up a vital shipment, almost died.. that dwarf probably did.." mutters Saul. "How much of that was real, anyway? What sort of.. ugh."
* Darius relaxes slightly, circling the room a bit before settling on the ground, blades next to him and trying to rest.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?