News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepanda

We are on the way to victory.

Brian

Quote from: thepanda on February 17, 2012, 09:27:00 PM
Is that blue square on the lower left side supposed to be there? It feels wrong.

It's a poster, I think.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Sinom Bre

AAAAH~! Cutesy overload!
* Sinom Bre kills Merc and nails him to his house as a talisman against further cutesy attacks.
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Sinom Bre

Her glossy hair was cluster'd o'er a brow
Bright with intelligence, and fair and smooth;
Her eyebrow's shape was like the aerial bow,
Her cheek all purple with the beam of youth,
Mounting, at times, to a transparent glow,
As if her veins ran lightning.
        Byron—Don Juan. Canto I. St. 61.

"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

thepanda

Merc

Hah. I like how they all frown/look pissed/ready for battle, except for just oooooooooone of them, all hidden away in a corner, looking "...Huh?" =)

thepanda

Smile-girl is a noob. She'll get her fierceness  once she's been DXed.

Merc

If she does, the third girl will become the odd man out! She's so much...'fiercer' than the rest! =)

thepanda

Third going from left to right?

Merc

Comparing the glares going from left or from right should make it obvious...but yes. Third from left. The one with the angry pout. =p

thepanda

Cure Blossom from Heartcatch Precure, my favorite season. They had. . . faces.

At least she isn't as bad as Cure Marine. >_>;

Better?

Merc

I wasn't complaining, you know! =p

Merc

Sinom Bre

Merc: I feel like I should know those characters, but I can't place them.