News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

What if..

Started by Anastasia, April 24, 2006, 04:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The best case scenario here would've been if you had a team from Earth and a team from Gaia coming to smite. The idea I had is that if each got half the Crystal and finally met for the final battle - Usagi, Ami, Hotaru, Makoto, Jun and maybe Beck and rebels aided by Setsuna, Rei, Nior, Kotono(Some form of support role), and Minako.

Would it have happened? No clue, thanks for asking!

Jadeite with even a quarter of the Silver Crystal? Look what Usagi or Serenity can dow ith a quarter. What would Jadeite with his full might be able to do? Do you want to imagine Jadeite with that sort of power in his hand?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

The problem is that the Earth team would all be NPCs. Unless we frequently battled youma on Gaia who gave us updates on the Earth situation in between the death threats, it really would seem like they just came out of nowhere at the end.

But yes, Jadeite with Silver Crystal would be very very bad for everyone everywhere.

Anastasia

Quote from: "Ebiris"The problem is that the Earth team would all be NPCs. Unless we frequently battled youma on Gaia who gave us updates on the Earth situation in between the death threats, it really would seem like they just came out of nowhere at the end.

But yes, Jadeite with Silver Crystal would be very very bad for everyone everywhere.

Minako was still a semi PC at that point, and I would've hutned for at least one more PC if this came to pass. I do agree with what you're getting at in theory.

Very bad. Serenity wasn't kidding if he got the full Crystal. He'd have been a God or so close itw ouldn't have mattered in the slightest. Yes, just hand Jadeite a 10000x multiplier!
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Well, we could always hope that Jadeite might overextend himself on a crystal powered magic spree and kill himself that way.

Just because he's the big boss doesn't mean he shouldn't be constrained by the same limits I am if he's going to be playing with my toys!

Anastasia

Quote from: "Ebiris"Well, we could always hope that Jadeite might overextend himself on a crystal powered magic spree and kill himself that way.

Just because he's the big boss doesn't mean he shouldn't be constrained by the same limits I am if he's going to be playing with my toys!

*Snickers*

That'll probably be one of my next what ifs: Jadeite with the Crystal. I'll save the rest of this for then.
<Afina> Forever.