News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Horses and carts and armor, oh my!

Started by Anastasia, April 28, 2006, 01:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

It's assumed that all of you are buying horses now. We can RP this out if you like. If not, feel free to describe the name and type of horse you get in this topic, then add it to your character sheet.

Gavin, need an armor description soonish.

The wagon you get is a large one. A white cloth hood keeps it  protected and forms a nice inner sanctum. There's a lot of space for storage of goods and provisions, as well as room to cart up to three people inside if you need to. It come with two replacement wheels if needed.

As a good reference, could you guys come up with what's going to be in there? This will probably be your rolling inventory, so it's nice if you wanna note what group and personal itemsy ou'll keep stocked in back.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

I own a draft horse. It's big, black, and hates everyone but me. Strangely, though, it should take a liking to Del, who will, in turn, like it back.

I'm going to call it "Haedrin," the elven word for "Steady."

Guys, I can trap the wagon with a glyph of warding. We may or may not want to do this, I'll leave it up to you. I don't have anything I really need to keep there, though; I don't exactly have a huge library.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Quote from: "Carthrat"I own a draft horse. It's big, black, and hates everyone but me. Strangely, though, it should take a liking to Del, who will, in turn, like it back.

I'm going to call it "Haedrin," the elven word for "Steady."

Guys, I can trap the wagon with a glyph of warding. We may or may not want to do this, I'll leave it up to you. I don't have anything I really need to keep there, though; I don't exactly have a huge library.

What about your basic sundry but not often needed things, like foods and minor supplies? I'm just curious if you intend tos till lug it all. Also, I'm assuming your loot's gonna be in there?
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Well, yeah, but I was talking about my personal stuff. I figure food and towels and rope and 10-ft-poles are assumed. =p
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

True enough, I just want a good grasp of what's in there. This may come up!
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, discussion of casual purchase type stuff to go there.  Yeah.

Suggestions from me:
10 foot pole
Spare extra rope
Food suppliees

Dune can ponder cost.

All food stuffs probably should go there, save for a day or two,  safety type deal.

I probably should, at this point, buy a lance, but I figure I'll get one if I'm going to be jousting.

I'll get armor+horse description as soon as I reasonably can, Dune.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.