News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Adventure 11 loot!

Started by Anastasia, May 21, 2006, 11:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

From Deveril:

Magic shield

Helmet of Charm

Magic plate mail

From Deveril's home:

1000 SP

Jeweled Comb, value ???

Various herbs

Silk sheets, value ???

---

On the streets

Coin totalling: 150 CP, 74 SP, 11 GP.

6 Footman's maces, value ???

3 daggers, value ???

4 long swords, value ???

2 medium shields, value ???

A few odds and ends - leather belts, plenty of valueless coin bags, a few rags, a pair of boots. Stuff like that. It would be low value bulk to haul around for minimal coin at best.

Inside:

Coin totalling: 113 CP, 65 SP, 64 GP (Elaine finds a little cache of 30 GP in a cubbyhole. Looks like someone's pickings at Orial only knows what.)

Odds and ends: a dagger, two maces, a medium shield, a set of chain mail(A bit rusty), three quivers of arrows with twenty flight arrows in each, a short bow, a quarterstaff.

There is no sign of the mage or magical effects. Whomever he was, he looks to have fled with the others.

Provisions inside a mess hall - enough to feed all of you for a fewmonths if it was somehow kept fresh. Enough to feed you well tonight without a doubt. Also enough to scavenge iron rations for everyone for a week if you so desire.

Some furniture and odds and ends. There's a nice and not too badly messed up table that's used in one room - it could be refinished. Looks like elven wood, but it would be time consuming and bothersome to get into your wagon. Value isn't clear on a simple glance.

A few other minor odds and ends, if you want something reaosnable for color.

---

Feel free to react to this, declare what you're taking or not, cast your spells, whatever. Taking just the coin will be quick, but taking a ton of stuff will consume most of the afternoon. Moreso if you want to lug the mine equipment as well - and your wagon isn't infinitie, even if you can get most of this without issue. A heavy wagon will slow your pace slightly as well, mind.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

Detect MAGIC.

On EVERYTHING.

Including just looking around the buildings, too.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

As a note, it's 2000 SP from Deveril's room. Typo'ed, thanks for Hotaru catching this.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The previously detect magiced equipment from Deveril is still magical. The only other thing of note is a single arrow in one of the quivers. It was found in the right side barracks, perhaps the same one seen by Saul earlier. It's faintly but distinctly magical.

Otherwise all items found are normal and non special.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Saul then casts DETECT EVIL on Deveril's stuff, followed by appraising all the mundane junk.

Anastasia

The armor isn't innately evil,  nor is the shield.

For the mundane things, weapons and armor can be succeeded on automatically. You'll average 80% of their PHB stated value if you sell them. You'll need to roll for the comb(+1), sheets(No mod), remaining herbs(+1) and the table (No mod.)

Roll in #weekly and post the results.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

[02:55] <@Carthrat> roll 1d20+1 comb
[02:55] * @Hatbot --> "Carthrat rolls 1d20+1 comb and gets 15." [1d20=14]
[02:55] <@Carthrat> roll 1d20 silk
[02:55] * @Hatbot --> "Carthrat rolls 1d20 silk and gets 18." [1d20=18]
[02:56] <@Carthrat> roll 1d20+1 herbs
[02:56] * @Hatbot --> "Carthrat rolls 1d20+1 herbs and gets 5." [1d20=4]
[02:56] <@Carthrat> roll 1d20 table
[02:56] * @Hatbot --> "Carthrat rolls 1d20 table and gets 4." [1d20=4]

Passed everything but the silk.

Anastasia

The comb is worth roughly 400 Griffons. 'pends on the buyer and the mood that person is in. The gems just aren't good ones - it could be worth ten fold that if they were.

The sheets are hard to tell. Saul isn't sure.

The herbs are worth 30 Griffons or so to a mage that has use for them. Saul doesn't have any immediate usage for them - they're a little estoric and imported, thus the value. They also make a killer good roast chicken, belladonna and nightshade aside.

The table? It's been used badly, as if it's value wasn't known. If restored? 1,000 Griffons to the right buyer? If not? 10. It would take work and time to restore it, but it's a fundamentally good piece. You have to wonder how it ended up in this little corner of Almekia, however.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Could Saul have a later usage for them?

Anastasia

It's possible. The sort of thing you could put away for a rainy day, or use to make a quick buck.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat