News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Tick-Tock

Started by Carthrat, June 01, 2006, 03:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Raven shadows Liron, ready to assist at a moment's notice.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Brian

Liron gestures Raven into a shadowed alcove, if one is about.  Otherwise, he just hopes to draw all attention to himself.  Considering his words with care, he calls to the punks, "Oy, I and I be hearing that you're part of the music scene hereabouts, nah?"
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

"Fuck yeah!" replies one the punks, after a startled pause. "Coppers all over, but. Ain't nothing doing but heading to bed." He sways on his feet a little, while the other two people keep heading upstairs.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Brian

"S'cool, s'cool."  Liron glances around.  He decides to play it easy while the punk singles himself out from his friends, leaving Liron and Raven with the numerical advantage ... if it should come to that.  "You puttin' on any shows soon?"

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

"F'sure," replies the punk. "T'morrow night, back down at Devil's nest."

He starts to move as if going back down the stairs. "How's about you, my friend?"

Brian

"Could be," Liron says, waiting until the punk has put himself between the two mages.  "But I'm curious if you've done any private shows lately.  Maybe ... for an old man?"

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

"Hey, now, old folks ain't liking my shit," replies the punk, after another split-second pause. "Tell you what, they got some classic records in the trunk, though.

They love that special vibe."

Brian

"So, you know what I'm talking about, then?" Liron asks.  "I'm just sayin, if we found someone....  You do that kinda work?"  The question is deliberately vague, but Liron tries to offer his brightest, friendliest grin, as if to show he's on the punk's side.

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

OOC: Hmm. Make a charisma+subertfuge check (a subterfuge check that isn't manipulation! How bizzare!)

Brian

((Liron attempts to charm the punk with his Charming Smile (specialization, if applicable): Roll 1: 4, 2, 1, 9, 10.  Reroll 1?))

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

"No-go, buddy. This club's invite only," replies the punk, sticking his hands sharply in his pockets. "Gotta impress the right people to get on the inside."

Brian

"I read you," Liron chuckles ruefully.  "Then, what about that ... special vibe?  Got anything on hand?"

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

"Heh, yeah, I got some stuff," smirks the punk. "You want in? Feel like coming to the parlour?"

Brian

"Mebbe, mebbe," Liron says cautiously, still keeping his grin up.  "Need to know what's on the table first, yeah?"

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

"Got some sheet from an unfinished symphony," replies the punk. "Unpublished and the like. Got an inside tip to the gig, swung 'round on the way down.

Classical shit. With a capital H."