News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Adventure 13.B loot

Started by Carthrat, June 18, 2006, 01:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Saul hands the weapon to Seryf, shrugging. "I guess you might have use for it in any case."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Asrana

Seryf weighs the shortsword in her left hand, flcikering through a movement with it. "That would be...useful," she nods to Tethys, humming softly. "Quite useful, in fact. Is it a companion weapon to Sun? Or simply related by creator?"
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Anastasia

The short sword is well enough balanced. Not as natural as Moon is to use now, but certainly a worthy weapon.

"Related, the principals of morphic went into it's creation entirely. Sol Morphic is as sure a staff for a wizard to lean on as a blade for a warrior to strike down with."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Asrana

"Do you know where in the tombs it's kept?" Seryf asks curiously, quirking her head at the ghostly image.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Carthrat

"Does it have properties beyond transmutation?" asks Saul, curious.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Tethys looks away quietly, "...I know where it rests. It is a potent magical weapon no matter what form it takes, wizard." The image of Tethys flickers quietly, then after a moment, "Bring me the other two moonstones and subdue Pireth long enough to escape and I shall tell you where it is. If Corela entrusted Sun and Moon to you, I can entrust Sol Morphic to Corela's heir and her dear allies."
<Afina> Forever.

Asrana

Seryf's smile quirks a little. "Well, guess we don't have much of another option, do we?" she agrees, nodding a bit. "you don't know where the moonstones are, do you?"

Anastasia

"I believe they are deeper below, burrowed away in the folds of the restful Earth like dwarven treasure." Tethys continues to speak, image blinking amid the great roar of water to it's pitfall below.
<Afina> Forever.