News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Big list of Arc 1 omakes!

Started by Anastasia, June 27, 2006, 05:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

What you see if what you get. I'll make a replying post to comment on each of them, and feel free to do the same, girls. Anyway, without beating around the bush anymore, here we go!

Evil Ooompa Loompas open a candy shop in Juuban, shenanigans ensue. (Mostly comedy)
A mysterious wrestler challenges all of Juuban, leading to various incidents. (Oddball)
A strange wizard comes to town, and the Sailors get exposed to magical potions and a mirror of polymorph. (Serious)
Makoto crosses over into the world of Ranma 1/2. (Serious/comedy)
Tiny, clawed terrors attack and have a mysteriuos master behind them! Shame about TP! (Serious battle)
A cute little vampire girl interrupts a Usagi/Hotaru sleepover and is purified(Serious.)
Makoto and Hotaru the vampires and vampire slayers! (Serious)
In the middle of her Gaian sojourn, Usagi is teleported to...Win, Lose or ETERNITY, the gameshow of the Gods! (Comedy/parody)
Usagi's Lesbian Omake! (Interaction/comedy/serious/gay!)
A strange girl from the future comes...Reini! (Comedy)
Usagi dies in a car crash, and then her life begins again! (Serious/dark)
Tits and Ass academy, and a brave new world! (Parody/insane)
Sailors Pluto and Saturn find the planets still survive, and worship them even now. (Serious/dark.)
Mars and Saturn, reincarnated sisters. (Serious.)
Rei and Hotaru start dating; find out Rei and Hotaru are half sisters (Dark.)
Misuki Hotaru - Initial Growth. (Serious)
Misuki Hotaru - High School! (Light/fluffy)
Misuki Hotaru - Lesbian feelings. (Various fanservices)
Rei and Hotaru find out they are sisters, only they aren't gay for each other this time! (Drama.)
Usagi wakes up in a new world - a Regency on Tokyo, ran by mysterious young girls. (Serious.)
Mystic Usagi! (Serious/wide ranging.)
Jadeite attacks Tomoe Family (Super dark.)
Hotaru's sick conversations with Satan. (Bizarre.)
Usagi is Zoicite reincarnated! (Serious.)
Usagi is a supervillian named Alicyte reincarnated. (Dark)
Usagi goes into a strange video game of another familiar world! (Serious)
Makoto begins to remember another life along with Hotaru. (Serious)
Abyss, the strange assassin from the Gaian Paradox! (Battle)
Youma arrest Usagi's relatives. (Serious.)
Usagi visits her cousins, Balder takes over a police station (Episode canon style.)
Ami and Usagi find strange twins at school. (Comedy/dark.)
Usagi gets silver hair and Maya becomes an SSJ bitch. (Odd.)
The girls meet Seiya Kou, get tickets to go see him. (Light.)
Miss H is murdered; a mystery! (Dark.)
Hotaru falls through roof, Reiko heals her. (Fluffy.)
A strange puppet is found in an alley - the Beast Puppy! (Comedy.)
Kotono and Usagi at the Moon Kingdom! (Comedy/light.)
Kotono and Hotaru get into a casual fun relationship. (Fluffy.)
Truth or Dare! Prove to Kotono she's gay for Rei! (Comedy.)
Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! (Insane.)
Magical brownies?! Reiko's sick! (Odd.)
Hotaru finds out the Japanese Government is beginning to work with the Agency. (Dark)
Makoto is offered a choice from a strange genie. (Serious/dark.)
Rei's Grandfather dies and she attempts suicide. (Dark.)
Rei reveals she has a secret interest; nudism! (Comedy.)
Misuki-Hotaru gets dragged to the nudist camp! (Comedy/oddness/HOTARUHASBREASTS!)
Rei, Kotono and Usagi reveal that they've grown up to Hotaru through the power of lesbian sex! (Comedy.)
Master PC! (Serious.)
Hotaru and Makoto find a strange talking rat living at Yohko's! (Comedy.)
Hotaru finds out that Reiko and Souichi are cheating on each other. (Dark.)
Usagi wakes up with a cabbit. An EVIL CABBIT! (Comedy.)
Makoto finds a sentinent dog that needs help. (Serious.)
Hotaru finds a friend in trouble, being raped! (Dark.)
Kotono botches a magical spell and gains an extra special man part! (Comedy.)
Reiko taps into Hotaru's power to become a Sailor Senshi! (Serious?)
Rei is kidnapped by Deep ones, but her friends are too into drama to help! (Super dark for Rei!)
Rei is split into good Rei/evil Rei! (Comedy.)
Kotono takes Hotaru on a surprise date that becomes so much more with Makoto as well! (Battle/turned into fluff.)
Hotaru feels strange, nearly maims her own ovaries! (...I'm not sure what the fuck.)
A debonair, mysterious vampire comes to Makoto with news of her mother. (Drama.)
Kotono organizes a supernatural club meeting, but it turns into an argument and ends up with Hotaru beating them both! This causes their minds to recoils and ends with Rei and Kotono making out! (Averted comedy. Still funny.)
Makoto is 'found' by a talent agent and offered a daytime cooking show. (Fluff.)
The strange twins return with a story of a mythical monster! (Serious.)
Usagi gets a strange blue infinity symbol on her head, becomes Queen of something. (Fever omake.)
Reiko gets promoted. (Serious/mystery.)
Makoto gets wings - one that holds the souls of her parents! (Odd.)
Hotaru, Kotono, Rei and Usagi get drunk at Kotono's. (Comedy/serious.)
Usagi comes to school and uses Aura of Serenity to totally derail the GM's plan! She gets an award and free day off instead !(Amusing derail.)
The cast of Disgaea comes knocking into Juuban Middle! (Comedy.)
Kotono attempts to show Hotaru her wedding day with hilarious misfires. (Comedy.)
Witchblade Crossover. (Makoto ran it, I missed it.)
Kotono shows Usagi her what if powers; Usagi becomes Makoto's sister. (Odd.)
Adventures at the lake where Usagi sics Kotono's lesbian fears on Rei because Rei tried to disrupt Makoto and Hotaru's happy future for her own benefit. (Comedy?)
Usagi and Motoki are trapped inside a new video game! (Battle.)
Motoki as Sailor Uranus! (Comedy.)
Reiko is possessed by Germatou! (Serious; Misuki-Hotaru.)
Hotaru appears in the canon world circa the S arc or so. (Serious.)
Ami-1 appears in Redux's world. (Serious.)
Ami is hit on by a snapped gay Kotono! (Comedy.)
Usagi hops onto a magical roller coaster into a darker world! (Serious.)
Usagi-1 and Hotaru-2 manage to escape the void, discussion follows. (Serious.)
Hotaru and Kotono use Sei's Super Dimensional Famicom to end up on SM-1 Earth. (Odd.)
Black Kingdom. (Dark.)
Sei's sketchpad appears at Makoto's along with other things! (Serious/comedy.)
Sei himself appears far later at Makoto's while Hotaru is there! (Serious/comedy.)
Serial Killer Reiko. (Dark. Very dark.)
Kotono's baby Hotaru-chan! (Comedy.)
Kotono invites Usagi and Hotaru to Hawaii! (Fluff.)
The men in black come to Juuban! (Serious.)
Makoto and Kotono go to the future, fight Beruche. (Serious.)
Supernatural Club plays D and D! (Comedy.)
On a snowy night, Makoto is confronted with the ghosts of a dark empire. (Serious/battle.)
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

QuoteEvil Ooompa Loompas open a candy shop in Juuban, shenanigans ensue. (Mostly comedy)

What can I say? This was an early classic, light magical comedy that become legendary when Hotaru couldn't pass a check to save her life. Fun throughout, with my only caveat being that I'd have wished for a slightly more upbeat ending. Also, I suspect this played into Hotaru's tendency to burn EP on stat checks as a rule.

QuoteA mysterious wrestler challenges all of Juuban, leading to various incidents. (Oddball)

Aah, the Great Gama. Sometimes you throw shit at the wall and it sticks, sometimes it doesn't. An omake that died off for good reason, there was zappo PC interest, nor was I that into it myself.

QuoteA strange wizard comes to town, and the Sailors get exposed to magical potions and a mirror of polymorph. (Serious)

I still can't believe you didn't read the plaque first. The aftermath was quite amusing to compensate. Kender Kotono, Serenity Usagi and Elf Hotaru all won lots.

QuoteMakoto crosses over into the world of Ranma 1/2. (Serious/comedy)

Needs to be continued.

Past that observation? I pretty much cut loose and threw myself entirely into the RPing and stylish fights. I think it worked really well, with the caveat that I slightly god modded Happosai to pull random and amusing fighting styles out of my ass.

QuoteTiny, clawed terrors attack and have a mysteriuos master behind them! Shame about TP! (Serious battle)

YOUR FEEBLE TELEPORTATION IS NO MATCH FOR SENSHI SMASH!

Mako-chan ate a nasty crit early on in this omake. I barely remember the creatures, but they sure as hell shredded poor Mako up good.

QuoteA cute little vampire girl interrupts a Usagi/Hotaru sleepover and is purified(Serious.)

An awesome omake as long as it lasted. I really felt like it had some cool potential, but it never went beyond one session or so. Damn.

QuoteMakoto and Hotaru the vampires and vampire slayers! (Serious)

Not bad at all, a decent foray into vampirism. I really wanted the NPC back, though. Didn't like how he came out.

QuoteIn the middle of her Gaian sojourn, Usagi is teleported to...Win, Lose or ETERNITY, the gameshow of the Gods! (Comedy/parody)

This is my favorite omake.

This is pretty much a parody of all those old 80's eras game shows as well as the Price is Right. Prize games taken to the cosmic level, with interesting activites and more injokes than I could count. Utterly hilarious and Usagi threw herself into it; this was the right omake for me at the right time.

QuoteUsagi's Lesbian Omake! (Interaction/comedy/serious/gay!)

This was the release of months of lesbian jokes and tension OOCwise into omake form. This was a blast to GM and play in, and the side scenes were nice polish as well. Gaysagi>Gaytaru for once?!

QuoteA strange girl from the future comes...Reini! (Comedy)

SOMEONE NEEDS A SPANKING.

QuoteUsagi dies in a car crash, and then her life begins again! (Serious/dark)

I like most of this omake. It feels a hair rushed or poorly thought out at a juncture or two, but otherwise it's gold. It was fun to overlay the problem of free will over with what Jadeite was doing a little more directly.

QuoteTits and Ass academy, and a brave new world! (Parody/insane)

Makoto and Kotono have penises. Hotaru loses her virginity in front of her class. Insane omake go! Oddly amusing for what it was.

QuoteSailors Pluto and Saturn find the planets still survive, and worship them even now. (Serious/dark.)

This one got a bit away from me, and I wish it had been finished. (Even if Hotaru's likely fate was sealed when she went to Pluto.) Still a fun idea to play around with.

QuoteMars and Saturn, reincarnated sisters. (Serious.)

One of those omakes where I go 'this was nice' while not remembering it at all.

QuoteRei and Hotaru start dating; find out Rei and Hotaru are half sisters (Dark.)

Hey! They were a fair bit past merely dating when they found out! I didn't like this one when I thought it over - the premise was ust too shaky from Reiko's end.

QuoteMisuki Hotaru - Initial Growth. (Serious)
Misuki Hotaru - High School! (Light/fluffy)
Misuki Hotaru - Lesbian feelings. (Various fanservices)

Minus one really messed up scene about midway, I liked the first part a lot. It was an interesting take on a strange what if that was taken to a logical end. The second part was fun, but was left to go cold too long. This could've been ag reat teen drama sort of thing with more time to build. The third I'm lumping as the various 'Hotaru has breasts and makes moves on a woman' category. Nice, but y'know.

QuoteRei and Hotaru find out they are sisters, only they aren't gay for each other this time! (Drama.)

Eh. Didn't go far enough in my books, and for some reason I just don't remember it very well.

QuoteUsagi wakes up in a new world - a Regency on Tokyo, ran by mysterious young girls. (Serious.)

Hotaru ran this omake for Usagi.

I liked reading it, but those two never got to picking it up past a certain point. Might've been interesting to see what Hotaru had in mind here.

QuoteMystic Usagi! (Serious/wide ranging.)

If you've played Saga Frontier, this was basically putting Usagi in Asellus' place. I took full advantage of the incredible style of Chateau Augiulle and the NPCs there. While this suffered because was stupid enough to try to overlay some video game mechanics to the battles, it still was pretty good. Wish I'd continued it.

QuoteJadeite attacks Tomoe Family (Super dark.)

An exercise in 'how dark can I be?'. Worked for what was.

QuoteHotaru's sick conversations with Satan. (Bizarre.)

Remind me to pick this one up when I'm running a high fever again.

QuoteUsagi is Zoicite reincarnated! (Serious.)
Usagi is a supervillian named Alicyte reincarnated. (Dark)

Both of these omakes can from the same seed idea; 'what if USagi was reincarnated after all.'. The first was a well meaning whiff(And done pre Gaia so it wouldn't be a continuity conflict at the time, really.) that missed the mark, the second was the real effort. While it turned into ar abbit splatter, I think it was good overall.

QuoteUsagi goes into a strange video game of another familiar world! (Serious)

I had too much fun making encounters from classical video game characters. Anyhow, this was a game 1 crossover, I liked it by and large. Very melancholy by the end, which fitted the general mood at the time. Also, Reigi.

QuoteMakoto begins to remember another life along with Hotaru. (Serious)

More attempts at the Reigi situation. Makomi? Eutaru? I dunno.

QuoteAbyss, the strange assassin from the Gaian Paradox! (Battle)

I won't comment on the actual plot, since I may recycle parts of it for another omake soon. Anyway, Abyss was a cool fight and Usagi really managed to kick her ass. Go rabbit, I suppose.

QuoteYouma arrest Usagi's relatives. (Serious.)
Usagi visits her cousins, Balder takes over a police station (Episode canon style.)

Ironically, this is one of my favorite episode style incidents from Redux. Partly by luck and partly because I was able to keep it focused by only having one PC, it stayed almost entirely on rail for that. Also notable for where Usagi figured out OOC Balder got power from the Sun.

This was going to be a real incident early in planning, but was discarded later on. I'm amazed it resurrected so well.

QuoteAmi and Usagi find strange twins at school. (Comedy/dark.)

Besides being a small take off Cyprine and Ptilol; sometimes you throw shit at the wall and it sticks. A personal favorite for pure style. Wish I'd gotten Makoto in on it as well, but I recall it being counter productive to her timing at the time.

QuoteUsagi gets silver hair and Maya becomes an SSJ bitch. (Odd.)

This had something to do with Balder, and I forget past that.

I'll make another post tomorrow, but I'm bloody tired.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

QuoteThe girls meet Seiya Kou, get tickets to go see him. (Light.)

A fun Hotaru/Ami omake that could never quite get legs underneath it. A pity it didn't the first time, the Tuxedo Kamen misunderstanding would've been good.

QuoteMiss H is murdered; a mystery! (Dark.)

I think this ended up far too dark. The scenes where Usagi realised what had happened and why were wrenching.

QuoteHotaru falls through roof, Reiko heals her. (Fluffy.)

This is an interesting idea; I always liked the concept of Hotaru's healing powers being hereditary or from another source besides her Sailor powers. Doubly so since it let both women relax after the fact.

QuoteA strange puppet is found in an alley - the Beast Puppy! (Comedy.)

This was a two line joke extended into a short omake. I think it did really well for what it was, and I still have urges to redo it or pick it back up. Hotaru's so cute with a new demonic puppy!

QuoteKotono and Usagi at the Moon Kingdom! (Comedy/light.)

Behind all the fun Kotono and Usagi were having? This was purely a character study of the Moon Kingdom 10,000 years futurebound. 'twas interesting to try to change the past, I'm still looking to pick this up post break to see if Usagi can prevent the great tragedy.

Also, Deathbuster maids go!

QuoteKotono and Hotaru get into a casual fun relationship. (Fluffy.)

Cute Kotono dating half elf Hotaru. (Remember the wizard omake a ways up?). Pure fluff but fun fluff.

QuoteTruth or Dare! Prove to Kotono she's gay for Rei! (Comedy.)

I like Truth or Dare as a rule, but I just can't remember this session at all.

QuoteKo! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! Ko! (Insane.)

Ko ko ko ko KO!! Ko ko ko ko ko KO KO KO ko? Ko!

(Translation: Morphic reality is fun! I enjoyed this omake far more than I had any right to.)

QuoteMagical brownies?! Reiko's sick! (Odd.)

Randomness. There's not much more to be said about it.

QuoteHotaru finds out the Japanese Government is beginning to work with the Agency. (Dark)

Ooooh!  A dystopic idea I liked from conception - what if the Agency tried more subtle methods? With a mix of brainwashing, bribery and various diplomatic methods(The exacts aren't too important), they'd gotten onboard with the local Earth government. The obvious conflicts and possibilities are vast, moreso since there is an open invitation to submit peacefully.

It's really a shame this one wasn't continued. I had some plans for it, but oh well.

QuoteMakoto is offered a choice from a strange genie. (Serious/dark.)

Bleh. Most of my plot ideas about this were post wish, so all the drama and eventual freeze up before it caught me off guard. My fault, since I'd made a stupid assumption Makoto would go blindly along with it.

QuoteRei's Grandfather dies and she attempts suicide. (Dark.)

Dark Rei exploration. Past that I don't remember - even starting to RP it the idea didn't capture me.

QuoteRei reveals she has a secret interest; nudism! (Comedy.)

This came as the result of one really freaking bored day at work! The idea was too oddball stupid not to run with; what if Rei-chan was a secret nudist? This ran to the idea of a nudist camp and all that entailed. I wish I'd gotten more than Usagi on board - the idea was to focus on the entire PC group and use the situation for lots of comedy.

QuoteMisuki-Hotaru gets dragged to the nudist camp! (Comedy/oddness/HOTARUHASBREASTS!)

Had a few amusing moments, was mostly just a reason to trot Misuki Hotaru out. Wasn't bad at all, though.

QuoteRei, Kotono and Usagi reveal that they've grown up to Hotaru through the power of lesbian sex! (Comedy.)

Long running private joke in omake form. Didn't quite work out for reasons I'm still not sure on(C'mon, Hotaru resisting a mature Rei hitting on her?!), but thepost script on waking up was hilarious. Poor Rei-chan!

QuoteMaster PC! (Serious.)

There is a lot I could say about this, but I'll say the simpliest instead. TWINK MODE POWERS ACTIVIATE! Unlimited power rocks!

QuoteHotaru and Makoto find a strange talking rat living at Yohko's! (Comedy.)

Random one shot. I was amused and it killed a night, good enough for me.

QuoteHotaru finds out that Reiko and Souichi are cheating on each other. (Dark.)

This was Hotaru's idea, but it got too stupidly dark on all sides in retrospect. Eh.

More later.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

QuoteUsagi wakes up with a cabbit. An EVIL CABBIT! (Comedy.)

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Cabbits are EVIL. That is all.

QuoteMakoto finds a sentinent dog that needs help. (Serious.)

This is based on a Dean Koontz book. Past that I don't recall much about it at all, it was a one night stand.

QuoteHotaru finds a friend in trouble, being raped! (Dark.)

I don't like this omake. This was depressingly dark and painful, but Hotaru played it up to the hilt. Well done even if it's so nasty that it makes me wince.

QuoteKotono botches a magical spell and gains an extra special man part! (Comedy.)

When you talk the talk, sometimes you have to walk the walk. This was done in good humor - Kotono wanted Hotaru to cut off! >_<

QuoteReiko taps into Hotaru's power to become a Sailor Senshi! (Serious?)

This is a part of a longer running idea I've had - mini Sailor Senshi under the main Sailor Senshi. I.e, Sailor Tethys under Sailor Saturn, Sailor Io under Sailor Jupiter, and so on. I like the basic concept, moreso since Hotaru showed it has potential for good RP. Must continue this.

QuoteRei is kidnapped by Deep ones, but her friends are too into drama to help! (Super dark for Rei!)

DRAMABOMBS GO!

I dimly remember Kotono thinking 'uh what' throughout this short omake. Something or other caused stupid drama and derailed it. Ow.

QuoteRei is split into good Rei/evil Rei! (Comedy.)

I'd like to personally apologize to Usa-chan. I didn't meant to want to take advantage of innocent Rei! It just happened! She was too irrestable! Too much! Too perfect! Mmmm. Rei-chan!

I liked this one even if it wasn't finished. Eb played the concept to the hilt.

QuoteKotono takes Hotaru on a surprise date that becomes so much more with Makoto as well! (Battle/turned into fluff.)

This was meant to be a fluffy one shot. Kotono takes Hotaru on a date and tries to hook up with her, monster interferes, good times for all. This didn't quite go that way, but it's still a favorite. The end scenes in Makoto's bed win on so many amusing levels. Interesting resolution, too.

Definitely one I'm glad I did.

QuoteHotaru feels strange, nearly maims her own ovaries! (...I'm not sure what the fuck.)

Random omake with really shitty GM/PC communication. That's all I'm going to say.

QuoteA debonair, mysterious vampire comes to Makoto with news of her mother. (Drama.)

Oooh! This is one I liked on all sides. Excellent style from the get go with a clear plot and a strong hook. Makoto played this well and a meaty story was blooming.  It's a shame it got sidetracked by a few stupid issues.

QuoteKotono organizes a supernatural club meeting, but it turns into an argument and ends up with Hotaru beating them both! This causes their minds to recoil and ends with Rei and Kotono making out! (Averted comedy. Still funny.)

This is the stereotypical 'Kotono calls meeting, has hare brained idea, Hotaru argues and it degenerates' Supernatural Club meeting omake. While I have mixed feelings on those in general, this one worked for the end. Amusing on all sides.

QuoteMakoto is 'found' by a talent agent and offered a daytime cooking show. (Fluff.)

This was a what if. What if Makoto was a actress? What sort would she be? A cooking host is logical on so many levels, I wish this had gone on. Mako wasn't into the concept, though I'm still fond of her recruitment scene.

QuoteThe strange twins return with a story of a mythical monster! (Serious.)

Aborted followup to the triplet omake with Usagi and Ami. Didn't go very far due to timing issues; durn. I wanted to continue this since the first one was solid fun.

Plus Orochi!

QuoteUsagi gets a strange blue infinity symbol on her head, becomes Queen of something. (Fever omake.)

I don't remember at all. I was in a fever when I ran this.

QuoteReiko gets promoted. (Serious/mystery.)

This was a concept - have Hotaru try running an NPC and see how it goes. She chose Reiko and we gave this a go. The omake didn't work out for a few reasons(Mental note, talk to Hotaru about that), but it was an interesting experiment.

QuoteMakoto gets wings - one that holds the souls of her parents! (Odd.)

This was purely making Makoto Dizzy from Guilty Gear X. There's no ryhme or plot behind it past that! I got some laughs, though.

More to come.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Hotaru, Kotono, Rei and Usagi get drunk at Kotono's. (Comedy/serious.)

Amusing one shot idea. Drunken Sailor Senshi for laughs and drama. Not sure how well it went over with the rest of you.

Usagi comes to school and uses Aura of Serenity to totally derail the GM's plan! She gets an award and free day off instead !(Amusing derail.)

EVIL RABBITS HURT GMS MORE AT 11!

The cast of Disgaea comes knocking into Juuban Middle! (Comedy.)

Short one shot idea that didn't go too far. Amusing premise with Laharl and company invading, but I got lazy. It's a shame, Mako was interested, too.

Kotono attempts to show Hotaru her wedding day with hilarious misfires. (Comedy.)

Random idea made gold by Kotono's bad dice luck. AT least we know Hot-chan isn't going to be a bag lady as an adult?

Witchblade Crossover. (Makoto ran it, I missed it.)

I don't know, I felt like I only caught a bit of it/missed references. Looked decent.

Kotono shows Usagi her what if powers; Usagi becomes Makoto's sister. (Odd.)

Random idea. Totally dependant on what Usagi what iffed for, idea was amusing but didn't have legs. A shame, I liked it.

Adventures at the lake where Usagi sics Kotono's lesbian fears on Rei because Rei tried to disrupt Makoto and Hotaru's happy future for her own benefit. (Comedy?)

Um. I don't remember this one, it could be a few omakes!

Usagi and Motoki are trapped inside a new video game! (Battle.)

Acid bath, Usa-chan? Fun concept and it was finished, even if it was dark. I have no objections.

Motoki as Sailor Uranus! (Comedy.)

Giggle worthy one shot. Motoki has Uranus!

Reiko is possessed by Germatou! (Serious; Misuki-Hotaru.)

Damn it. I liked this idea but it didn't float with Hotaru. A female Germatou had awesome potential.

Hotaru appears in the canon world circa the S arc or so. (Serious.)

Real old omake. Didn't go far again  - I've always wanted to do a long omake with something like this premise but it's never happened. I don't remember the details of this one past that.

Ami-1 appears in Redux's world. (Serious.)

Short apperance, was cool.

Ami is hit on by a snapped gay Kotono! (Comedy.)

This is why you don't taunt blondes. They turn gay and bite!

Usagi hops onto a magical roller coaster into a darker world! (Serious.)

The roller coaster was one of my more inventive ways to get Usagi to a new world. This was kind of tying up a few mental loose ends of mine. Usagi was kinda glad it was over, however.

Usagi-1 and Hotaru-2 manage to escape the void, discussion follows. (Serious.)

Usagi-1 interaction/chat. Got plot derailed a hair but is fun so far.

Hotaru and Kotono use Sei's Super Dimensional Famicom to end up on SM-1 Earth. (Odd.)

Too early to say, meant to be continued.

Black Kingdom. (Dark.)

A looong idea from Hotaru. Needs to be continued, no comment for now.

Sei's sketchpad appears at Makoto's along with other things!
(Serious/comedy.)

Oooh. This one was gold - pure comedy with Sei-chan's perverted drawings! At least the girls are stacked!

Sei himself appears far later at Makoto's while Hotaru is there! (Serious/comedy.)

More pure comedy gold all around. This is a favorite - I liked how each girl coped.

Serial Killer Reiko. (Dark. Very dark.)

Random super dark idea. Didn't go too far.

Kotono's baby Hotaru-chan! (Comedy.)

Utter randomness. Imagine waking up and being birthed by Kotono-chan! If that's not enough fo rnightmares, I don't know what is, you know?

Kotono invites Usagi and Hotaru to Hawaii! (Fluff.)

Random unwinding idea. Kotono was awfully eager to prance around naked on the beach. I wonder why? >_>

The men in black come to Juuban! (Serious.)

Longish omake with Usagin inflitration and ending up setting the day right, sorta. Excellent disguise pen use and an awesome few lines before she had to get mindwiped. As much as I dislike memory losses, I have to admit it was done really well with the Mamoru reveal.

Makoto and Kotono go to the future, fight Beruche. (Serious.)

Future what if idea, didn't get to go far due to circumstances. Might be picked up, making Beruche into a mop bucket fluid was hilarious. Go Mako-chan.

Supernatural Club plays D and D! (Comedy.)

I don't remember past Kotono being a horrid GM.

On a snowy night, Makoto is confronted with the ghosts of a dark empire. (Serious/battle.)

Ooooh. This was a thematic battle - the actual case was about to come out, but we never got back to it past the first pause.
<Afina> Forever.