News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Ninja Cop

Started by Dracos, July 18, 2006, 12:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Recommended by liquid to me last night.  It is immensely purchasable for the gba at the moment.  I should probably do that.

It also is pure awesome. I mean sure, it could use a soundtrack >_> But that can be ignored in favor of the fact that you can flip around the room with a grappling hook taking out ninjas with your sword in flying leaps before landing behind a terrorist and stabbing him. How can anyone find something truly wrong with that?

I'm on the cave level right now of normal. It ramps pretty steadily upwards in difficulty but at the same time...the game seems to reward you more for looking cool. Doing so just tends to work. So upping the difficulty is basically more encouragement to be a fast as heck badass. I like that. If you like: Strider, Ninja Gaiden, and/or Bionic Commando you will like this. I miss strider even if those games sucked as I recall.

For some reason it's called Ninja Five-o here. That's a stupid name. Maybe if they called it Bionic Fucking Ninja Gaiden Commando that might've worked. But since they didn't, I suggest the european name ninja cop. Technically, that's what the main is. So it works.

Dracos
NINJA COP ACTION GO!
Well, Goodbye.