News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Attempt 2, floor 1! WE ARE NOW ANTI JELLYFISH!

Started by Anastasia, August 03, 2006, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The feeling of mind and soul being bound to flesh is not a feeling that is easy to adapt to. But once again the t hree bound souls must do that. As they grapple with this feeling, the room of statues looms. Four statues again, the way open shielded for now.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Aesop moved forward, unlocking the same way they did previously to open the door and lead forward to the main room with little preamble or reflection.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Once again a goblin comes to life! His words are spry and servile, as the way ahead is opened!

Ball's in your court again. The snake or the kobolds?!
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

After quickly casting 'Armour' upon himself, Tchaener nods to his friends.

"My wits are about me, haha! It's good to feel smart instead of wise again. And charming. So charming. I think I'll go talk to the snake."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Dracos

"Okay," in a gravely voice, the hideous visage of Aesop turned back from there. "From here, as planned, you go alone Tchaener.  We'll stay back.  Scream if she attacks.  Try and get some of her gold when you do and keep things calm.  The passage on the other side you want is the white one.  And be careful of the trap on the door, a blade one by the handle...and ..ugh my head is foggy."  The man rubbed his temples.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

"I hear you," replies the warrior-sage, walking boldly towards the snake-woman's door!

Haha! This time, he will not be foiled!

Anastasia

In this room rests a great woman! Her top is bare and her breasts show alluringly, yet from her stomach down she is a snake! Long purple hair cascades down her back. She rests on a small bed, slithering about on it restlessly. A small, cozy bedroom, with a door on the far upper right side corner, half obscured by silk curtains.

"Oh..." She murmurs, voice a throaty whisper, "Visitors? Mmm. A handsome one, too...?"
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

"Ah, you compliment me too much, fair lady," replies Tchaener, bowing deeply. "I am but a humble swordsman, who wishes to see what lies about this place. But, to find such a beauty- truly, the gods bless me today!

May I have the honour of knowing your name?"

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

[23:58] * Hatbot --> "Carthrat rolls 1d20 and gets 2." [1d20=2]

Anastasia

"Oh...oh..."! Her hands to go her flaming red cheeks, breathing heavy. "My name is...Lilithria, fair warrior!"[/i]
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

"Ah- a name worthy of the most beautiful creation in all the world!" replies Tchaener, sighing himself. "My lady, I simply cannot pass without offering a song; one of my few talents, I must say. Oh, I hope it can be worthy of you!"

And so, Tchaener sings; a tale of one man, and his war; for his goddess, and his wife.

[00:05] * Hatbot --> "Carthrat rolls 1d20 and gets 16." [1d20=16] pass

Anastasia

The tears that flow from her eyes are of green venom, yet her voice chokes up in real emotion. "Oh...oh...what a story!" She blushes and simpers. "What wonderful storycraft! Noble warrior, allow me to give you a boon."
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Tchaener bows. "My lady, your presence alone; what greater boon could there be?!"

Anastasia

"Oh...thank you!" So shivering, "Will you come here?" An alluring, hungry look, as she pats the side of her bed.
<Afina> Forever.