News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

In the middle of nowhere...

Started by Dracos, August 13, 2006, 10:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyderHakubi

With a bit of a whistle, Ryder walked outside of Sally's started to walk a bit aimlessly around town, trying to see if he could overhear any information about the messenger without having to ask the Doc directly.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

Not much chatter, though he spotted ol' gregg heading towards the water plant.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Ryder shrugged... It was worth a shot...

With a bit more speed in his walk, Ryder caught up to Gregg and smiled warmly, "G'morn Gregg, how's the plant holdin' up today?"

Dracos

The roting ghoul turned towards him. "Not bad," he coughed. "Not bad at all with that chip."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"Well," Ryder began, "That's good to hear... I'm glad we were able to help out."

Walking alongside of Gregg, Ryder stretched out and put his hands behind his head smiling.

"So, I heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend of theirs, that saw this messenger come into town today for the Doc... You know anything 'bout it?"

Dracos

"Now, Ryder..." The man stared at him with a bulged out eye.  "Do you really think folks bring me" He coughed. "The latest news?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"No... But I thought you may have overheard something..." Ryder continued to smile sunnily as he walked along.

Dracos

"Unfortunately not, Ryder," The man walked along with him.  Well, more like scooted and dragged.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"Oh well... I suppose if I really need to, I'll see the Doc before I head back to work." Ryder mentions casually.

Dracos

"Always, nosey.  Good.  Not much dangerous around here anyway."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"Well, yeah... I'm nosey.  That's part of who I am, and it's something I need to change... Or I need to learn to turn invisible.  Either way..."

RyderHakubi

"Well, yeah... I'm nosey.  That's part of who I am, and it's something I need to change... Or I need to learn to turn invisible.  Either way..."

Dracos

The man laughed.  Or coughed.  "Noseyness isn't bad as long as you know when to stop.  Heretell don't nose around a nuclear reactor anyhow."
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"I'll keep that in mind." Ryder replied as he laughed a bit himself.

Dracos

The ghoul continued walking towards the water plant.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.