News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Official "Gah, missing" thread

Started by Dracos, September 04, 2006, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Anyhow, in fun, family is deciding they are flying in tomorrow and want me around this weekend.

I do not know when, but this may get in the way.

Dracos
hopes not x-x
Well, Goodbye.

Ebiris

Okay. We're also going to be missing Corwin on account of his trip to Japan. Therefore Sunday's session may be cancelled (except for Iddy) if Drac can't make it.

Alas, another week in the volcano~

Merc

As I just told Eb a little while ago, I'm leaving the game temporarily. Going to try and focus with the stuff I've got in real life and get some of those issues out of the way. I figure I'll only be gone 2-3 weeks, so shouldn't miss much, but we'll see.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Almost forgot:

Family trip this weekend, I'll be gone from thursday to tuesday, so that also means I miss the game.  Odd timing is not intentional.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

Are we going to be on anyway? I'm up for it (seems like next session will be investigative in nature anyhow).
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Ebiris

Okay, let's just say that you guys leave Gourash at the temple to be rezzed while you go off and do something else for a day?

Post in the adventure thread exactly what you plan on doing.

Carthrat

I might miss this weeks session. Both my PCs had the nerve to fuck up at the same time.

Chances are, if I'm not around on IRC on sunday afternoon, I won't be around at all.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up