News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Ami/Miroku: Personality Clash!

Started by Carthrat, October 07, 2002, 05:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Kwok grinned.

"Guess you found me out."

RyderHakubi

Ryder nodded, "Only one person could be so insensitive to me..."

Shaking her head, she added, "What am I saying?!?  Ug... Estrogen messing with head..."
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Kwokinator

Kwok smirked. "Yep.  You've been spending way too much time as a girl."

Suddenly, he rushed forwards and held Ami's hands with his own.  

"Ami!  Would you bare my child?" he asked, grinning.

RyderHakubi

Ryder resisted the urge to knee Kwok in the nuts... it was a long mental struggle to come to that...

"Kwok, hands off... And no, I will not bear your child..."

Kwokinator

"Fine," Kwok smirked. "Since Ami became such an uncute tomboy, I'll go ask Minako or something."

"Anyway, we're getting off-track here," he said with a shake of his head. "Now that we both know who each other are.  What now?"

RyderHakubi

"Never call me that..." Ryder angrily muttered, but stopped...

Wait... why am I getting angry over what he thinks?  It's not like I want to be a girl...  I'm so confused...

"How about you go back to your own time... Kagome might be getting worried about you..."

Kwokinator

"Why?" Kwok smirked. "Does Ryder want to be a cute traditional Japanese girl now?"

"Inuyasha's around and injured, so Kagome won't worry about me too much.  What are you and the rest of the Senshi up to?"

RyderHakubi

"We WERE at a party until that youkai showed up..." Ryder muttered... then facepalmed.

"Kwok!  Does that thing have a Shard in it?"

Kwokinator

"Shit!" Kwok swore. "I totally forgot about that after Jupiter showed up!"

He ran back over to where the "sword" was embedded in the wall and proceeded to try to extract the Shikon shard from the youkai's severed limb.

Carthrat

When Miroku reached the sword, three things happened at once.

Firstly, Usagi and Rei ran onto the scene, shouting words which sounded vaugely like "Jupitersaidsomethingaboutsomeguywhojustatetheyoumawithhishand" very quickly.

Well, only Usagi said that, but you couldn't hear Rei under her.

Secondly, the amulet in Ryder's possession started glowing and emitting a low-pitched hum.

And lastly, and possibly most importantly of all, the sword ripped itself out the wall and came down towards Miroku in a single, fierce motion!
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Kwokinator

Kwok's eyes widened as the sword somehow extracted itself from the walls and flew towards him.

Quickly stomping on the ground with his leg, he used the momentum to dive quickly off to the side in a roll, picking his staff up during the roll.

As he got up, he had the staff ready in his hands, his body settled in a battle stance.

Carthrat

...and the sword came straight down on his staff. With a tremendous *CRACK!*, and a bright flash of light, the sword cleaved straight through it!

Kwokinator

"Shit!" Kwok swore as his staff was broken, and he allowed himself to quickly drop to the floor to avoid getting hit.

Carthrat

The sword swung over Miroku, but quickly prepared to deal a final, fatal strike..

OOC: Ryders move.

RyderHakubi

"MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!!!" Sailor Mercury shouted as a large blast of freezing water shot towards...

Miroku...  Or rather, shot right above him to give him a protective layer of thick ice.

"SAILOR MOON!  KILL IT!!!"