News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Welcome to town!

Started by Brian, October 24, 2006, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

"He's, uh, your sidekick, though, right, not ours?"

Edward

"That seems pretty obvious from him picking the name Action Kid, isn't it?" the Shoveller says.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Bjorn

"I'm just checkin'.  I mean, it's the, uh, side-*kicker's* responsibility to look after the side-kick, right?  So the question is whether he wants a sidekick, not whether we're okay with it.  I mean, I'm not even a hero yet, what do I know from side-kicks?"

Edward

"Yeah, he'd definitely be the, um, sidekicker's responsibility, not ours," the Shoveller replies.  "A lot of heroes don't have sidekicks at all and those heroes that do, have different things they're looking for."  The Shoveller is looking for leggy, brunette, and streetlegal, but he does not say that.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Brian

"Well, there you have it!" the Distr-Action!-Man says.  "Only, the thing is, I'm actually changing my superhero name.  From now on, I'm going to be Captain Obvious!"  He looks at Action Kid.  "Will Action Kid fit in there?"

"What if I was Hypothetical Boy, instead?" Action Kid asks, raising an eyebrow.

"That just might work!" the newly-re-christened Captain Obvious says, grinning.  "We'll worry about your costume later.  For the meantime, what crime-fighting experience do you have?"  He then raises his gaze from the blinking, stuttering sidekick.  "What experience do you have, too?"
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Ragnar

Dwight thinks for a minute before responding, "Um, I don't know if you would call it 'crimefighting,' per say, but do World War II and the Korean War count?"
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Edward

The Shoveller scrathes his head.  "I've heard Korea was a 'police action', so that kind of sounds like crimefighting to me.  And the Nazis were tried for war crimes, so that sounds like crimefighting, too."

His expression turns a bit sheepish.  "I haven't done anything near as impressive, just stopped muggers and stuff.  Never fought a real supervillain yet."

Bjorn

The Gargoyle remains conspicuously silent.