News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Surviving Draconia

Started by Asrana, October 30, 2002, 05:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

Okay...I finally started talking about this and have enough interest to warrant posting it...

Even if I got all the players relatively soon, this game would not start until sometime shortly after Christmas because of resources and other commitments.

Anyway, the RPG itself concentrates on surviving Old Draconia for long enough to figure out how to escape.

Now, for those of you that don't know the Dragomirs...Old Draconia is the homeland of a particularly powerful interplanar royal family, the Dragomirs.

A LONG time ago, there were two genocidal wars, one aimed at the Dragomirs and their species...which nearly worked, wiping out most of them; and the other...was when the Dragomirs returned from exile, wreaking revenge.

Now, afterwards, the Dragomirs went back to their fortresses in another plane, and refused to visit the old land.

In that time, noone has gone back to the haunted ruins of the land.

For this game, a few people get to be the first, if involuntary, explorers of the land. ^_^

I'm looking for two more players, I already have CyMage and Bean onboard.

Rules: Standard etiquette for gaming, ie no deciding actions for others, no assuming you can pull something off, the GM DOES have the final word, tell me if you'll be leaving etc.

I HIGHLY suggest fantasy or non technology dependent characters because of the setting.

Power level is around 10th level for 3rd ED D&D. But I'm going to want to talk with an applicant about the character over AIM or IRC first.

So please just post interest in this thread, and then contact me over IRC, or PM me over Soulriders with your AIM SN.

Questions can be asked here or over IRC or AIM.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.