"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Whee.

Started by Carthrat, October 31, 2002, 11:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Detention. Hurrah.

Why? We were playing bottle soccer.

Carthrat steals the ball of Loser #1 and, because Loser #1 is a loser, Loser #1 manages to fall over and break his wrist?

Who gets the blame?

Excuse me, I'm now obsessively dreaming of ways to contort the apology I'm forced to write into a message of damnation.

What's more, they expect me to pay for his fucking pants which happened to get ripped.

Life. Sucks.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Hello, scapegoat!

That sucks...I hope those were cheap ass pants.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Dear Kaipito,

I am sorry that you are such a clumsy kaputz and such a poor sport.  I am sorry that I made the terrible mistake of assuming that when you wanted to play a game of bottle soccer that you actually wanted to play.  I dearly apologize for not recognizing that you are an utter swine who is milking an accident during a game for all it is worth.  And I am also sorry that you are such a fragile weakling that you managed to hurt yourself during bottle soccer and manage not to feel so pathetic that you actually sank to further levels of swine through blaming another for your misfortune.  I also apologize for you somehow managing to rip your cheap pants that you got at the K-mart discount area by falling down.  May whatever gods you worship forgive me these terrible sins that I have leveled against your person.  Amen.

With absolute humility,
Carthrat
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

*Laughs HARD at Drac's post*

That's golden, but I get the feeling it would get Carthrat into even deeper trouble.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

o_O

Nasty. I'd love to send that to him after someone else tripped him.

*Nobody at school knows my pseudonym.*
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up