News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Vicious/Meia: Face off!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 22, 2002, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

OOC:

(A) You can see flashes in the far distance, too rythmic...or maybe erratic? to be naturally occuring.

(B) The asteroid belt is nearby, that's why you can see it. It's in line of sight.

(C) You'll pass the asteroid belt, on your right side in a few minutes.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Bean Bandit

There was a faint 'click', and the woman's voice was abruptly replaced by a man's reedy tenor.

"What can I do for you, sir?" He asked briskly.
---

Carthrat

"My companion was injured while travelling to the safe house," replied Vicious, managing to convey an 'I couldn't care less' tone of voice.

"He requires medical attention. Perhaps you know someone on Callisto who would be suitable for his needs?..."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Rezantis

Not having seen any obvious signs of activity around the asteroids, Rez kicked the dread into a slow loop,  swinging the dread towards the lights.

"Not like I have anything else to try right now..."
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

Unfortunately, the Dread seemed to struggle with the instructions, carrying them out at a very slow speed.

The low power indicators were flashing across the board...

---

Rezantis

"Great.  Just great.  I don't even know how the hell you recharge one of these... and..."

A sigh.

Dropping the engines back into idle, Rez pulled the book out from where it'd been stashed earlier and flicked through it to find if there was a segment on the power plant...

Bean Bandit

Suddenly, a light in the holographic comm panel flashed, and the words, "Audio Only" flashed across the screen...
---

Rezantis

Rez blinked, and stabbed the flashing 'accept', as before whent talking to Hibiki.

Bean Bandit

A man's voice, with a low, bored sounding tone broke into Meia's cockpit.

"-you need some help over there?"

Suddenly, her tactical display showed erratic activity in the asteriod belt...
---

Rezantis

"Yeah... I could use a little, if you can."

Bean Bandit

OOC: Okay, from here on in, I'll label these with character names until you guys end up in the same area.

'Vicious'

"Yessir. there's a discreet medic not far from there. I'll send him right over." The man said briskly. "Was there anything else?"
---

Carthrat

OOC: *IF* we end up in the same area. There's always a chance something unforetold may happen. o-O

IC: "After he has completed his business with Lin, I will come and inspect the warehouse myself. Apart from that, nothing.

Goodbye, sir."

It's always courteous to wait for the other party to hang up before doing so yourself, so Vicious waited for the man to reply.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

OOC: 'Meia'

IC:

Out of the asteroid belt, an oddly shaped fighter emerged, a spherical, clear cockpit embedded in a faded red fuselage that swept forward into a wicked looking point, with a large, odd looking cannon mounted beneath it.

The fighters wings were at perpendicular to the cockpit, jutting straight out and ending in menacing looking fins, tipped with what looked like guns of some kind.

Inside the cockpit, Meia could just barely make out a green haired man, when her comm spoke again.

"Can it be fixed, or do you need a tow?"
---

Rezantis

Rez frowned.

"Probably going to need a tow... I'm not sure how bad it is.  I don't think I can fix it right here, anyway."

Bean Bandit

OOC: 'Vicious'

IC:

The man seemed slightly put off by having Vicious address him so politely.

"Er...goodbye, sir." he echoed, and quickly hung up.
---