News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Vicious/Meia: Face off!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 22, 2002, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

After a long moment, Barnette cautiously opens her mouth. "Meia, I'm not sure what you're talking about." she admitted. "But...If you have a head injury, shouldn't you get it checked out?"

Paiway seemed to perk up at this, and glanced seriously up at Meia. "You don't look hurt..."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

Having gotten his little juggling thing down, Vicious checks how long it'll be until his ship is ready.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Rezantis

"Duero checked me out . . . and didn't find anything wrong.  I just . . . I don't know," Meia looked seriously at Barnette, "but the way this is playing out, it honestly fits what I remember.  I don't know what possibility worries me more."
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

Barnette sighed, giving Meia a skeptical look. "All right. We'll follow your lead for now. But when we get someplace less public, let Paiway look at you, too, leader."

She glanced around the dingy room disgustedly. "What now?"
---

Bean Bandit

By the clock and the estimate he was given, Vicious sees he has an hour and a half to go before his ship is ready for business.
---

Carthrat

Maybe it was time to phone Gren.. Vicious checks out the sky, remembering that it was about dusk when Vicious called in the series..

Bean Bandit

The sky is darkening slightly, though the clock reads three o'clock. Vicious suddenly recalls that during the winter in permanently cold places, the sun sets MUCH earlier...
---

Carthrat

Combining that with the fact that he's on another planet much, much further away from the sun than Earth is, Vicious figures it must be fairly normal.

Vicious has a hunt for a conveniant codebook, so he can give Gren a message and interpret anything he might recieve back before the actual meeting.

Bean Bandit

Unfortunately, Vicious can't locate a book of cyphers. It appears that phone codes are either memorised, or agreed upon beforehand...
---

Carthrat

Ah, well. Figures. Best work with what he knows, then.

He pulls out a cellphone and hits the autodial for Gren..

Rezantis

"We find those techs Spike was talking about and take their offer, because we're going to need some money.  And we try and see if we have a hope of putting your dread together with what we can dig up around here."

Meia quirked an eyebrow.

"Sound like a plan?"

Bean Bandit

Barnette nodded uncertainly. "I guess. I'm no Parfait, though...the chances of it going back to full power are small..."
---

Rezantis

"Same with mine," Meia sighed, "but partial is a lot better than nothing."

She promptly made for the door.  "Watch yourself, by the way.  This people on this dump aren't all hospitable."

Bean Bandit

Barnette frowned. "I'll get my guns." she offered, glancing at Paiway as the two follwed Meia. "I take it we're going into hiding?"
---

Rezantis

"Not entirely . . . but be careful,"  Meia sighed as she stepped out the door.