News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Online gaming...Not the RPing type

Started by Anastasia, December 15, 2002, 03:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezantis

Dawn of War.

Currently undefeated in ladder matches . . . all four of them. >.>
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Celisasu

As someone said earlier in this thread my online gaming can be summed up with the word "Blizzard".  Minus World of Warcraft as I find MMORPGs don't appeal to me.  Plus I have Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 and Command and Conquer Generals.  Both with their expansions(Yuri's Revenge and Zero Hour).  

When does Dawn of War come out?  I want that game.  Mostly so I can command the Space Orks(for whom I have a 40k army that hasn't been brought out in about six years in my closet).

Dracos

I don't do online much anymore.

So much work ;_;.

Red Alert rocked though.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Celisasu

And I got Dawn of War.  Definatley fun.  And I love the orks.  You have to resist the urge to chant along with them when they get going.

Carthrat

Bleh. Dune has San Andreas and Star Ocean 3, Rez has Rome Total War, and Rez+Cel have Dawn of War... what's with this? Everyone's getting all the games I want. ;_;
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Dracos

They work.

They make money.

Dracos
Buys another five hundred dollars worth of games with his next paycheck.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Quote from: "Carthrat"Bleh. Dune has San Andreas and Star Ocean 3, Rez has Rome Total War, and Rez+Cel have Dawn of War... what's with this? Everyone's getting all the games I want. ;_;

To add to that, Olgiun and I both have Shadow Hearts 2.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Celisasu

I have Star Ocean 3.   And Shadow Hearts 2.  And Nocturne.  

I need to start Shadow Hearts 2 though.  I burned through the remainder of Shadow Hearts 1 after getting #2 so I could unlock some of the things that reference your SH1 save data.  But then before starting SH2 I got distracted by Nocturne.   Which is the same situation with Star Ocean 3(although in that case I've at least played some of it).

Halbarad

Getting a hankering to play Secret of Mana again, and it's always more fun with more than one person. If anyone's interested, give me a poke.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Anastasia

Quote from: "Halbarad"Getting a hankering to play Secret of Mana again, and it's always more fun with more than one person. If anyone's interested, give me a poke.

If we can manage it with my firewall, I'd like to give it a poke.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?