News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Re:Derelict: Season 1.

Started by Carthrat, February 18, 2003, 02:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyMage

As soon as Relm started moving, Sebastian headed to the corridor himself.
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Anastasia

Luminous, realizing that the shit was getting neck deep, followed Relm and Sebastion.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

As the trio started moving, the thing managed to pull itself out of the hole in it's entirety, and let loose an ear-splitting screech.

Sebastian and Luminous managed to make it into the corridor, but the creature lumbered between the door and Relm before she was capable of reaching it, apparently trying to claw a way through the too-tight corridor.

As it did so, it travelled through Sebastians wall of flames, but it's hard shell seemed to resist most of the burn. Nonetheless, it was scorched black in places.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

CyMage

Sebastian flung a hand out towards the bug and sent more loose objects flying at the thing at high speeds.  "Damnit.  I canne take much mo'e.  Need to be rid of the beastie soon."
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Carthrat

The individual bits'n'pieces did little to distract that thing..

Rezantis

Noting that the creature was in between her and the corridor she'd been heading for . . .

This figures.

. . . Relm pivoted on her heel and ran for the door that they had entered the room by, concentrating and using an air effect to boost her into a flying leap over the smaller bugs in her path.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Carthrat

OOC: Ok, to stop all confusion. @_@

Relm just jumped in the *first* corridor, y'know, the one you all came out of.

Luminous and Sebastian just ran into the *other* corridor, y'know, the one Spite and Relm went down earlier to see if they could open the door.

Right, that's sorted out. @_@

IC: Relm managed to propel herself towards the corridor, managing not to hit her head on the wall or roof and getting clear of the majority of bugs.

Meanwhile, the big bug had started putting it's pincers to work, shredding parts of the corridor as Luminous and Sebastian watched..

Carthrat

OOC: Righto, here we go. There may be flaws in my memory. If so, I apologize. However, only bother to correct me if it is an Important Detail. I'm also jumping a little bit back in time to orient myself.

IC: Sebastian and Luminous had both found their way into another room, which contained a window with a magnificent few of.. space.

There are four doors in the room; two are obviously (to sebastian) Elevator doors; the other two are more corridors. There are a pair of corpses on the floor; Sebastian claimed a concussion pistol from one of them. They are currently uninjured; they have slamed the door back to the other room behind them, cutting off an onslaught of bugs. They have left Relm inside there, where she will be promptly ripped into a million pieces unless something is done about that, either by her or her former companions.

Queen Spite has just made her latest kill, and his hiding behind a console while a strange, elf-life being is searching a room for her. She is in the engine room of the ship, and has just overheard a pair of fey have a chat about the state of the ship in general.