Tomb Vs Animeverse, Act 3 (Recovered)

Started by Dracos, March 07, 2003, 09:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

From Huitzil:
Walking back to the entrance of the chamber, Huitzil continues to scan the trap, attempting to refine his data and determing exactly how the trap is sprung, whether it resets once sprung, the average density and length of the spikes once sprung, etc...
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From mercury:
At Recca's shout Mercury made her way back toward the rest of the group.

"I'm here. What did I miss?"
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Huitzil was able to determine that the trap was triggered by movement of the door and that the spikes seemed to be quite long, but he was unable to tell whether the trap would reset or not.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Recca:
Recca walks back to the room's entrance with Mercury as he speaks, "Like I said, Alita and Huitzil are here checking for traps around the door. I've already checked the marble stands, and as far as I could see, there wasn't anything there, although I wouldn't know about their findings from the door."
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Alita:
Alita stops outside the cavern and shouts to Recca, "Hey, Recca.  You think we can get your friend to torch the door?"
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Mercury:
Mercury moved away from Recca to give him room to do whatever he planned.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Huitzil:
Huitzil stepped aside to allow Recca a free line of sight to the door.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Alita:
With a small sigh, Alita pulled out her gun.  She made sure she was outside the cavern and took careful aim before firing once at the handle.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

A loud guncrack filled the air as Alita shot off the handle of the wood door, the metal spikes triggering as they shot through the floor and then stayed there.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Alita:
"Done," she stated emphatically.

Alita stared at the spikes, looking to see if there was a way she could walk through the room around them.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well it would be tight but yes, Alita could manuever past the deadly spikes.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Alita:
Alita makes her way through the spikes, careful to avoid getting cuts on any every once in a while looking over in case something came from within with all the noise.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

From Mercury:
Mercury frowned at the trap.

"That would have been painful." She moved toward the door. She scanned the mechanism to see if it was fully sprung.

If it is, she carefully moves past the the trap and looks into the new room.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Looks pretty damn sprung to her scanners and her eyes.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Alita couldn't see anything with the still closed door.  Nothing came from behind her either save...

Oh wait, Sailor Mercury!

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.