News:

It is a very sunny day.

Main Menu

OOC Posts

Started by kpjam, March 09, 2003, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

May I suggest, with much fervor...

Just going back to posting.  Anyone who takes more than 48 hours to post stands there with their mouth gaping wide.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Right, well I seem to be holding things up, so both you guys and myself are probably better off with me dropping the game. Sorry I took so long to come to this decision.

If you kill Remdos off, Devon can loot his body for the bow, arrows and whatnot since he has been trying to defend the guy. O'karn can eat his flesh if he's that sort of ogre. >_>
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Bleh.  Human flesh too stringy!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I'd like to play this game, I really would.  I've been fairly behind it the whole way... But at the same time it seems dead.  :\

Kpjam, can you please tell us what's going on with this?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

kpjam

Sorry.  Right after Merc finally abandoned us, I went on a a few twelve hours a day at work, then a two days out of town work jont.  Then I didn't have the energy Sunday, when I spent my day off trying to again catch up a little at work.  Which brings me to today, where I only spent 10.5 hours in the office, and while I don't feel completely awake.  I believe I'm coherent enough to read where we were, find the files I need, and post, which I will do shortly!
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Dracos

*nods*  Well, that's fine.  Just next time, leave a "Work is killing me" here for all of us.  We're understanding (And I knew why) but just makes it easier.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Ring in comrades!  Let's see who we have, get organized and begin THE ASSAULT!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

*cough* Bad Rat, need to post faster so we can get some momentum built back up!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

KPJAM! O_O

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Figment

Bah, no more posting for me until after ACEN.

Dracos

Have fun, Xal.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.