News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Ghost in the Shell-esque game...

Started by Asrana, March 10, 2003, 02:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

I've already put together four players for this, and now I'm looking for anyone else that would be interested.

This will be a game with similar genre and tech level as the Ghost in the Shell movie, but things from Cyberpunk and the Stand Alone Complex series will be considered if presented by an interested player.

This will take place in the city island of Taiwan for the most part, in the year 2095. It will center around espionage and combat as the mercenary players attempt to fulfill their mission of search and destroy, which turns out not quite as simple as it sounds by far.

If you're interested in the game, PM me or find me in #soulriders sometimes, I'm usually under the nick May, and I'll give you the other world information I have for the players as soon as I can retrieve it from one of my players. *Smacks her non-functional main computer*

If you use AIM and would like to contact me over that, PM me with your SN.

UPDATED! Current Roster:
Bean
Rezantis
Cy
Pavel
Acetalon

* Mayumi Dragomir does the happy 'The game is finally coming together' dance. XD
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.