Omake Prologue: Enter the...Yggdrasil?

Started by Bean Bandit, April 01, 2003, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Bean turned beet red, and retracted his hand lightning quick.

"Urk." he managed, groping (no pun intended) for a reply. "You don't exactly feel like my 'big' sister, Ryder..."
He twitched as he heard what he had said. "You know, you'd think I'd learn to think before I let these things slip out..."

"Anyway, uh...what happened to you? I was pretty sure you were a guy, chat curses not counted..." he continued hurriedly, hoping to change the subject.
---
I love the games I've played here.

RyderHakubi

"I am a guy Beanie... it's just that I think a little of Skuld's youth seeped in.  Or, it's just because I felt like joking around with you.  Either way, take your pick..." Ryder said, leaning against the wall...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Bean Bandit

Bean shook his head, "Right, right." he agreed. "It's just...meeting you like this is a bit...strange." he said slowly, and scooted himself back up into a sitting position, frowning at the dress he was wearing.

"I'm betting there's a reason I'm wearing this, and I'm probably not going to be happy about it, am I, 'Neechan'?" he asked Ryder, raising an eyebrow.
---

RyderHakubi

Ryder blinked and asked, "Bean... haven't you gotten it yet?  I'm Skuld, you just saw Morisato, you've got a sing-song voice, and you're wearing a very feminine dress.  Put all the pieces togther Imouto, I know you can..."

Bean Bandit

Bean winced and sighed. "You had to remind me. Yes, I got it...I was just hoping I was wrong, that's all. I mean, I'm not exactly suited to this. Maybe..."

Bean looked down at the dress closely for the first time. It was NOT hanging correctly for the expected male body beneath it. The dress DID seem to flatter without being excessively revealing, but the figure it was flattering was slender, willowy, and decidedly female. Unable to resist checking, in hopes that this was simply a clever crossdressing job, Bean tentatively put his hand the front of the chest, where the dress was pushing out in a decidely unmasculine way...

*Squeeze* >Squish!<

Bean's face flushed a dark red, as his...or was it 'her'?... body reported no artifical padding, but some definite natural padding in the area of contact....

"...I really AM a girl..."

*Squeeze* *Squeeze* *Squeeze*
---

RyderHakubi

"You really look like you're having way too much fun over there Imouto." Ryder said offhandedly as glanced down at Bean.

Bean Bandit

Bean shivered and her blush darked as she pulled her hand away.

"Ah...right." she shook her head and looked up at 'Ryder'. "Anyway...now that I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming or something, what happened to us, and why? Do you know?"
---

RyderHakubi

Ryder sighed and said, "No, I don't know what happened to  us...  I was in school, eating lunch, and then I blacked out.  Next thing I know, I'm in Skuld's body with Kei over me."

Bean Bandit

"And I went to bed after work, and woke up like this..." Bean sat up completely and frowned as a lock of light brown hair fell across her face. She pushed it out of her face, tucking it absently behing her ear.

"Something big must be up, then...Keichii didn't look too happy..."
---

RyderHakubi

Blowing a bit of her black hair, Ryder said, "Well, I doubt he would be happy... The girl he loves is for all we know gone."

"So, think you can face him?"

Bean Bandit

Bean's face dimmed slightly, and she winced. "I...ah...man, this is gonna be awkward..." she mumbled, biting her lower lip nervously.
---

RyderHakubi

"Well Beanie, think about it like this... It's probably less worse than having to face Kenshin." Ryder mentioned as he knocked on the wall.

"KEI! We're ready for you!"

Bean Bandit

Bean twitched slightly, and her expression went slightly panicked. "Oh G-er...dear..."

Keichii called back from down the hall. "We'll be right there!"
---

RyderHakubi

Ryder nodded and moved over to Bean.  "Listen Bean...  It'll be fine, trust me.  If anything, think of the inner Bell.  It'll help to calm your nerves..."

Bean Bandit

Bean twitched again, but nodded. "Right...Inner Bell." she replied, smoothing her dress nervously, but she did relax slightly.

"Okay, I can do this without freaking out...I hope..."

As she spoke softly to herself, footsteps could be heard in the hall...
---