News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Omake Chapter 1-A: Mireille

Started by Bean Bandit, April 02, 2003, 12:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

Mireille blushed slightly, shaking her head. "Mireille probably wasn't taught properly...I was curious as a child...so my father told me, probably more times than he would've liked..." Mireille's eyes grew distant, waiting for Kirika to start, as seemed a habit of hers.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Kirika tentatively began to eat, nodding in response to Mireille's story.

"I see..."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

Mireille began an instant after Kirika did, her expression distracted and wistful as she ate...
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Kirika looked up, curiously at Mireille's expression. "Ano...Daijoubu?"
---

Asrana

Mireille blushed, shaking her head. "Memories...that's all..." she dismissed it softly, going back to eating.

Bean Bandit

Kirika resumed eating asking between bites. "You look sad..."
---

Asrana

"Ano...if i think about it...I am. My boyfriend, father, friends...Bean, Seraya, Sakura, Demos, Sephir, Shinobu, Shuk...those were all nicknames, just like Kikyo-chan the Ceramic Miko..." she snickered for a moment at the memory, but fell from the humor in a second. "All gone, though...and I know that some of them will react very badly..."

Bean Bandit

Kirika blinked, her own expression slightly sad. "Gomen ne..." she said softly. "...Ano...'Ceramic Miko?'"
---

Asrana

Mireille blushed, snickering again. "Ano...a friend of mine started calling another friend of mine 'P-chan', so a few other friends and I started calling him Kikyo-chan the Ceramic Miko as a sort of revenge...'Ceramic Miko' because the character Kikyo eventually becomes clay...and she's a miko." she explained, shrugging.

Bean Bandit

Kirika's lips twitched slightly into a small smile, which she smothered behind a piece of pancake. "Your friends are very strange..." she observed quietly.
---

Asrana

Mireille laughed softly, shaking ehr head. "That's nowhere near the strangest they've been...and our gaming has been stranger at times..." she said, seemingly cheerful.

Bean Bandit

Kirika blinked. "Like how?" she asked curiously, tilting her head slightly.
---

Asrana

"Mm...well...there were the telekinetic bitch-slaps of the Emulators...the time the players groveled for a feather from an NPC's wings...or when 'Joe Mammy' pulled his 'invade the base and blow up the reactor in ten minutes or we're nuked' operation...ano...the walking arsenals of the Cthulhu campaign..." Mireille listed a few of her experiences, blushing.