News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Rackham and Nirae

Started by kpjam, April 02, 2003, 07:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priss

Nirae motioned for him to stand guard for a bit while she checked out further ahead, then slipped silently down the hallway, keeping to what shadows she could find.
nto the Darkness
Into the Depths of Reality
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Trunkyboy

Rackham frowned.  Throwing caution to the wind, (as he was apt to do at times), he stalked over to the door and knocked.  After knocking he stepped back, just in case.
riss and I against the world!

Rackham and Nirae get no breaks...

Why, oh why wasn't I born rich?

kpjam

"Honey, did you forget something," a sweet sounding voice called from within.

A moment later the door opened away from Rakham, to reveal a young woman.

The smile drained from her face as she, "eeped," and slammed the door.
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Trunkyboy

Rackham scratched his head, peered at the door, then to Nirae, then back to door, and finally to Nirae.  Slightly confused, he knocked again.

kpjam

Rakham knocked, and although he could hear movement from inside, no answer came after thirty seconds.

Trunkyboy

Rackham looked at Nirae helplessly.  If the young woman had been holding a weapon or been threatening he would have known what to do.  As it was now, he was lost.  It made his head hurt, he need some violence...

"YOU do something," he informed Nirae, as he started pacing the small room.

Priss

"Bah. There goes the fun!" Nirae snorted rather inelegantly before straightning up and making sure her clothing was in a decent sort of order, despite the slashes from the wolf-play, and her gear was properly stowed, weapons sheathed.  

With a gesture to Rackham to put up his massive scythe, she strode over and knocked firmly on the door.

"Pardon the disturbance, milady, but my friend and I seem to have ran a bit afoul of a rather distasteful pack of dogs." She pondered her next words for a moment before continuing with her voice still pitched to carry through the door. "We saw the light of your door and wondered if perchance you mightn't be able to help us."

Nirae had done her best to be civil and placating, applying every bit of sincerity she could muster, now it was just to wait.
nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

kpjam

The door is thrown open, quickly.  The woman, who is revealed to be about 5'4" stands firmly in the door.  She quickly chants something indistinquishable to the two.

Nirae howls as she is engulfed in flames.  
Rackham howls as he is engulfed in flames.

Trunkyboy

Rackham's eyes FLARED in anger as his howl of pain became more primal, more dangerous.  Thrusting his scythe toward the doorway to prevent the door from being shut, he attempted to body slam the woman, using every little bit of momentum he could muster.

Priss

Nirae snarled from the pain, but quickly dropped to the ground and starts rolling to try putting the fire out.

nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

kpjam

The woman's grin of determination gives way to fear as Rakham thrusts the scythe in her direction and throws himself at her.  Her attempt at dodging is much to slow as she's crumpled by his bulk.  He lands on her, elliciting a huge exhale of breath from the woman.

Nirae stopps, drops, and rolls.

Both adventurers feel the heat and their flesh blistering.

Trunkyboy

Rackham looked down on the woman with fury, as he attempted to slap his hand over her mouth to prevent any "chanting."  His other hand gave a sharp twist, revealing a katar, which he then attempted to move toward her throat.

Priss

Nirae continues rolling and slapping at the flames until she manages to smother them.

nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

kpjam

Rackham starts to feel sluggish as he  places a dagger at the woman's throat.  

Nirae continues to roll.

Both adventurers are finding it almost impossible to think or move as the heat and pain are becoming unbearable.

Trunkyboy

Rackham hissed in the woman's ear, his voice ladden with pain and anger. "I am going to remove my hand, and you are going to neutralize the spell.  If the next spell is one of damage, I am going to make sure I take you to Hell with me..."

Rackham dug the katar just a little deeper in her throat to confirm his his utter sincerity.  He removed his hand.