News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Omake Chapter 1-C: Shinji

Started by Bean Bandit, April 02, 2003, 10:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukuen

Shukuen resumed studying his surroundings, mapping buildings and side-paths along their current route, and keeping his eyes open for the apartment complex.

Bean Bandit

After a few more blocks of walking, Shinji and Rei happened upon a familiar looking apartment complex, just as the the afternoon began to give way to evening...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Shukuen

Shukuen headed straight to the apartment complex, walking up to the top story where he recalled Misato's apartment was located.

Bean Bandit

Rei followed Shinji up the stairs, and paused as they reached the apartment door marked 'Katsuragi', waiting for Shinji to open the apartment...
---

Shukuen

Shukuen blinked, realizing that he forgot to check for a key. Searching his pockets, he prayed that Shinji had the sense to keep everything on him.

Bean Bandit

Fortunately, Shinji found a key in his pocket, that seemed like it would fit the lock, along with ather assorted odds and ends...
---

Shukuen

Shukuen sighed in relief, fitting the key into the lock. "Well, thanks for walking me home, Ayanami." Even if it was ordered... "So what do you plan to do now?" he asked, glancing towards the albino.

Bean Bandit

"I will return home..." Rei replied softly, though her statement showed some suprise that he would ask...
---

Shukuen

Shukuen nodded, a bit disappointed that his talk earlier hadn't seem to have much of an effect. "Well, if that's what you want, I can't stop you then." He smiled slightly, it wasn't against the rules to nudge, was it?

Bean Bandit

Rei blinked, confused again, she paused, trying to puzzle out Shinji's statement.

"Ara?"
---