Omake Chapter 1-D: Kanako

Started by Bean Bandit, April 02, 2003, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Kwok stood in front of the mirror and pinched himself, err... herself. "Ow!"

"I guess that's real..." he muttered.

"Alright, so apparently I'm Kanako..." he muttered as he paced back and forth around the room. "And stuck inside Love Hina for whatever reason... since I have no idea what happened, I probably can't change back yet..."

Kwok sighed. "Time to live the role, I guess."

He rummages through Keitaro's clothing drawer and put on some clothes, then left the room.

Bean Bandit

Unfortunately, even for such an average guy, Keitaro's clothes were quite oversized for Kanako's slight frame. The T-shirt wasn't a problem, but the shorts promptly slipped down her legs the moment she stepped outside the room...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Kwokinator

"Eep..." Kwok eeped as the shorts slid down her legs.

She went back into the room to look for a belt and pants to go with it.

Bean Bandit

There were a number of pair of pants, but belts seemed to be in short supply, and Keitaro's closthes seemed to fit him fairly well.

However, on Kanako's perusal of the closet, she found a number of her usual style of dresses stored within, that seemed like an excellent fit...
---

Kwokinator

Kwok frowned.  "I don't wanna wear a dress..."

She grabbed a random long object from the room and poked at the hole in the ceiling to try and grab Naru's attention.

Bean Bandit

Unfortantely, the random long object happened to be a balsa wood engraving, which promptly cracked as Kanako tried to tap on the plywood covering the hole.

OOC: Kwok, be more specific, and tell me what you want, and I'll see about providing it. trying to force me into giving you what you want will result in unfortunate consequences...^^;;
---

Kwokinator

OOC:  I don't know what I want either, don't know what's in the room ^_^;;

IC:  Kwok eeped, then put the balsa wood engraving aside, and looked around for something sufficiently long and sturdy enough to poke at the ceiling and make a noticeable noise.

Bean Bandit

OOC: ^^;; All ya gotta do is look.

IC: Fortunately, the room had apparently been recently swept, and a straw broom that looked to suit Kanako's purposes was propped up in the corner.
---

Kwokinator

OOC:  And I just did! ^_^

IC:  Kwok walked over to the corner and grabbed the broom, then went back under the hole and poked at the cover.

"Naru?  You there?"

Bean Bandit

There was a momentary sound of footsteps, and the plywood moved away from the hole, and Naru's partially undressed form re-appeared.

"Hm? Is everything all right, Kanako-chan?"
---

Kwokinator

"Ack!" Kwok cried a small cry at seeing Naru's partially undresed form.

"Umm..." she said, adjusting her gaze to look down instead of up. "I don't feel like wearing a dress today, do you have any pants I can borrow?"

Bean Bandit

Naru gave Kanako another strange look.

"I suppose, but I'm a lot taller than you are...are you feeling all right?"
---

Kwokinator

"Yeah, sure, I'm fine," Kwok answered. "I'll just roll the pants legs up since you're taller."

Bean Bandit

Naru eyed Kanako briefly, and nodded, and moments later, a pair of pants landed lightly on the floor.

"There you go." Naru smiled. "Call me if you need anything else..."
---

Kwokinator

"Thanks," Kwok replied, not bothering to look up in case Naru was still partially undressed.

She put the pair of pants on and rolled up any excess lengths, then walked out of the room and towards a random direction.