News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

GM-SAN! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Started by Dracos, December 20, 2003, 12:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

SECOND POST.

Ditto.  I've already posted my courses of action, depending on what the NPCs are doing.  Until I do know what the NPCs are doing, there isn't any more I can do.

Dracos

Okay, Huitz, this cannot stand.  In all good faith, we want to game in the alternity system and we'd like to see you GM it.  But to do that, you have to GM it.  You have to move it and you have to be willing to move it.

We can't do shit if you don't respond and aren't active in the progress of your game.  Yes, 'your' game.  We're players in it, but as the GM it's your game and you are responsible for how it evolves.  You have players that want to play.  That get motivated and are ready to kick other players into motion at a moments notice...  But you know, it's depressing when we seem to want to play more than you want to GM.

You didn't even give notice here that the game was stopping for the break.  I heard that second hand from Corwin.  Way to use your OOC board.  You hid behind waiting for Bjorn when I was drumming up momentum for a rush of posts in the game...  and yet when Bjorn shows up, he's apparently been waiting on you too.

Seriously... what is going on?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Huitzil

I figured that if I told all you guys we were waiting for Bjorn, I didn't need to post it in OOC. My bad.

And as for the wait after he came back, that was because I had some shit to work out with being kicked out of / withdrawn from college. I'm better now. The game can proceed without any more fish.
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.