The OOC area

Started by Dracos, October 01, 2003, 02:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

No one else is saying, and I have to commit my weekend schedule now.  I can do Friday, at this point.  Saturday is iffy (really unlikely).

7:00PM or later on Friday, PST is the earliest I can do things.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Prince Herb

Before 1am GMT most nights suits me right now.

Dracos

It appears this was an inappropriate time to laugh.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Ershin pleased.  Ershin detect need of momentum.  Ershin suggest moving on!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

I second that motion.

Brian

QuoteSUPER-SPECIAL LIGHTNING ROUND POST NUMERATION: Gammel and Opium, label your posts "2-XXA". Everyone else, "2-XXB." Don't increase the post number for your post if the previous post was to the thread you're not in. Post strings will be unified once you get back together.

Cue the theme song:

In 2501, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a covil court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a minimum security stockade to the Bluefall underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A-Team.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

BEEP!

MOTION APPROVED.  ANY FLESHLING WHO DISAGREES WITH SEIRYO'S MOTION SHALL BE VAPORIZED.

Oh, and naturally I'd be picking up my arc rifle and (if not already carried) shield packs.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Okay, I'm waiting around on huitz right now, thinking he's going to time skip us.  If he isn't, or if we're waiting on someone else, can this please be clarified?  If we're supposed to do the timeskippy goodness, I can handle it.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Quote from: "Dracos"Okay, I'm waiting around on huitz right now, thinking he's going to time skip us.  If he isn't, or if we're waiting on someone else, can this please be clarified?  If we're supposed to do the timeskippy goodness, I can handle it.

Yer late.

Dracos

Am not, I posted that a good twenty minutes ahead of him ^_~.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Hey finn/Harrison,

idea, tell zippy to go hold the other elevator.  That way if you guys go up one way and I go up the other, he can't just escape past us.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Quote from: "Dracos"idea, tell zippy to go hold the other elevator.  That way if you guys go up one way and I go up the other, he can't just escape past us.

This isn't a bad idea, but Finn won't suggest it.  Partly because she doesn't think it likely that Alearin will try and leave the hotel during daylight hours (especially not this soon after Cole's death, with all the possible media attention), and partly because, well, I feel like I'm hogging the limelight already.

C'mon, guys.  If I wanted to play with myself, I'd be on a completely different forum. ;)

Dracos

Cha, Cha.  -_-

Herb, you mind playing a bit more actively?  It's really a challenge to play off someone as an owned bot when one's owner is barely there to play off of.

And Gin...

Guys, there is really no reason for our lack of motion.  It's not like we're getting tossed curveballs here.  This is a role playing game and part of it is playing.  Even if one or two of us are active we can't DO anything if we have others who don't touch their characters but once a week.  It's frustrating.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.