News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

The Game Thread

Started by Huitzil, October 04, 2003, 02:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huitzil

2.80: DUE DILIGENCE

Even liften by his neck, he it still cooler than absolute zero, still showing nothing even in the same star system as emotion.

"If you were indeed with Concord security services, you would be programmed with the knowledge that such actions would represent intimidation and violation of my rights as a citizen of the Rigunmor Star Consortium; thus, any testimony you extracted would be inadmissable in a court of law.

"However, I know that you are not with Concord security, as not only are you violating inviolable legal principles, but I have been working closely with them in investigating the death of my friend Brian Cole. And the serial number on your chestplate states you are of StarMech manufacture, intended for civilian use, and obsolete by the time robotic security aids were purchased here.

"Are you going to put me down, or will you continue to commit actions that will lead to your dismantling?"
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Prince Herb

2.80 DUE DILIGENCE

"Zippy!   What are you doing?" Nancy wails and chases after the bot.

Dracos

2.82: DUE DILEGENCE

"You appear to be correct.  I though have a rebuttal."  Zippy turns his gun and blows a hole through the Mechalus right arm.  "You will answer our questions or be obliterated immediately.  You assistance will be given willingly or unwillingly."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

2.83: DUE DILIGENCE

Well, tanj.  In fer a gram, in fer a kilo.

Finn steps around the corner, grinning broadly.  "Well, see, like t' toaster is tryin' t' say, t'ere's a problem wit' t'at code," she says cheerfully.  Her mass pistol is still in her grip, and in her pocket, but with the other hand, she reaches up to take the bolt out of her mouth, waving it emphatically.  "Cuz me'n'it, we're vectored fer a police jobbin' as is, y'know?  But, says we, mebbe we flop wit' you a little, figure out some t'ings, get some answers, then mebbe noface gets jobbed, all's rhodium, y'know?

"So, t'at sound like a chart t' you?"

Huitzil

2.84: DUE DILIGENCE

Zippy scores an automatic Ordinary success by limiting his target to an extremity shot. Alamein takes a MYSTERY amount of wound damage.

He takes the shot as if he was carved out of stone, totally unflinching. "Now you have committed assault with a deadly weapon, a felony under the Treaty of Concord. I will be charitable and refrain from defending myself for the next fifteen seconds. You will levae the room during that time, and you will lock the door on the way out. If you do not, I cannot assure that the Concord will get the chance to disassemble you."
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Bjorn

2.85: DUE DILIGENCE

"An' in fifteen seconds, if ye're not stewart, ye're gonna be minin' yer molecules outta t' wall," Finn says, drawing her mass pistol and stepping behind the Clockwork to rest its muzzle against the base of his neck.  "An' ya know?  Ain't gonna make me cry, cuz I'm willin' t' cred that you ain't Alamein, and t'at's if yer a Clockwork at'll.  An' I'm wunnerin' what t' eyes'd t'ink when they scanned yer body?"

Dracos

2.86: DUE DILIGENCE

Beep.  "I repeat, you will answer our questions and cease with the delaying.  Your guards have already been dealt with.  Continued persistance in this course of action will result in the cancelation of your bioenergy, meatbag."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Corwin

2.87: DUE DILIGENCE

Sean palms his forehead, before shaking his head and getting to the room as well, standing guard outside it.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake