News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

The Start of it All

Started by Tomas, May 30, 2002, 12:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

OOC:  Well, it's really Ryder's turn too.  But Ryder's dealing with Ace, you're with me ^_^

IC:  "Ano..." the girl hesitated. "My name is Ayasugi.  Keiko Ayasugi.  Who are you...?"

RyderHakubi

Shaking the slightly damaged watch in his hand, a voice could barely be heard...

"STOP SHAKING THIS THING!!!"

Well, maybe not barely heard.

"Damnit, where the hell is Yamiko!  She's my on... I mean best agent!" the voice, belonging to Keril Palazzo, screams...

"Yamiko, that girl from earlier?" Ryder asks, ignoring the commotion between Keiko and Shi...

"Yes, I suppose she met you... The somewhat ditzy girl.  You have her communicator, so, what did you do with her?" Keril demanded.

Shaking his head, Ryder answered, "I only found this thing lying around... I don't know what happened to her."

"What about your friends, perhaps they know!" Keril responded, while manually turning up the frequency of the speaker so that everyone could hear it... and cause them a major headache in the process...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Kwokinator

"AAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Keiko screamed as she covered her ears. "Too loud!!"

Before she could say "turn it down", she collapsed as she sank to her knees, trying to shut out as much of the noise as she could.

acetalon

OOC:  Indeed, Shi.  Nor do I know what a Gafgarion is.

Ace covered his ears and glared at the watch.  

"Ryder, can you break that damn thing?  I-"  He paused and looked around.   "Where DID Yamiko go?  Or Angela, for that matter?"
emember Shades, Viva La resistance!

Real evil men doesn't fight you on the battlefield.  They plan and plot in their silk green rooms, fighting an enemy that exists only in their mind.

You may be one person in the world, but you may be the world to one person. Cheers
-Quassy

RyderHakubi

Ryder put the annoying watch on the ground, and was about to smash the watch into bits with his Rickenbacker, when an electrical surge shot through the air...

"Well, if you're not going to cooperate here... perhaps I will get better answers in person!" Keril announces... as the surge moves through all everyone.

With a great flash of light, the party disappered with a scream...

OOC: Ace, RP Keril's lair, will yah?

acetalon

OOC: I'll do my best ^_^

IC:  The room was...fairly barren.  Yeah, there was a large sized TV screen, some musical instruments, and a few doors, but not much else.  The room was really big too.  You could probably fit an entire basketball court there.  The guy, Keril, was sitting at his throne and there was a cord hanging from the ceiling beside him.  

"Now, I will ask you again. Where is Yamiko?"

Real evil men doesn't fight you on the battlefield.  They plan and plot in their silk green rooms, fighting an enemy that exists only in their mind.

You may be one person in the world, but you may be the world to one person. Cheers
-Quassy

Kwokinator

Keiko looked visibly startled, almost shaken, as she heard what Ace said.  She knew for sure that she doesn't know an Angela, yet the name conjures up a strange feeling in her heart.

It was like deja vu, except it felt more real.  If she didn't know what she knew, she could've sworn that she knew Angela.

It was like a vivid fragment of memory, yet also seemed like nothing but a figment of imagination.  Real, yet not.  

One thing she could tell for sure from the vague feeling though, was that if Angela did exist and if she did know Angela, she was very important to her.

Shaking her head to clear her train of thought, she glanced around the room after they arrived.

"Ano..." she asked no one in particular. "Where are we?"

Naphtali

[Gafgarion is a guy from FF Tatics, Ace.  Really cool dark knight.]

"Kidnapped by a guy who REALLY doesn't have clue how not smart that was.  By the way, I'm Ryuu.  Ryuu Kaze.  I'm... just soem guy, ya know?"

Shi had decided NOT to introduce himself using his title again.  It tended to give a bad impression.
-In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.  Amen.

RyderHakubi

"Ahem..." Keril softly attempted to gather the group's attention.  When that didn't work, he pulled out a massive megaphone and shouted, "YO!!!!!!!"

After spending some time to readjust his ears, Ryder asked, "Where the hell are we?"

Keril grinned an all-knowing smile and replied, "You are in the secret underground lair of the super-secret idiological organization known as BESIDE... As I said earlier, my best agent was following the group of you, and she's gone missing.  Now, you obviously are the biggest suspects... So, why don't you fess up and tell me the truth."

acetalon

"How much do you pay your best agent anyways?  Your secret underground lair looks a bit...empty,"  Ace remarked dryly after the buzzing sound in his ears left.  

He turned to Shi.  "Ok, I'll bite.  Who's that chick on the ground anyways?  I was afraid to ask before, but since she's stuck with us for the time being..."

-Quassy

Shuten

Sakura leaned against the far right hand wall with her arms crossed and her head bowed. After several minutes her eyes slowly closed and her body slid to the ground as sleep claimed her.

OOC: ...

Shuten

Naphtali

"I dunno, she's sorta just some girl I picked up.  I kinda like her."
-In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.  Amen.

Kwokinator

OOC:  JLOT must live! ^_^

IC:  Keiko looked at the fleeing Ace and Ryder, and shakily followed behind.

"Ano..." she spoke up in a soft, airy voice. "Where are we going...?"

acetalon

"C'mon, woman!"  He called out.  "Before mr. Evil idiot over there wakes up!  Don't ask stupid questions."

-Quassy

Kwokinator

"Don't call me that..." Keiko frowned.