News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

I'm Basil Exposition, from DoD Intelligence! (Prologue >_

Started by Bean Bandit, November 07, 2003, 11:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Chaos laughed. "No no no. I...maybe." He paused and slapped his own face. "No." He said again, firmly.

"I was just thinking to myself...Sis here's plan is pretty nifty. 'cause no matter who I pick, you all would be pretty familar with weaknesses, right? Don't answer that. Anyway, I was thinking, I'd hate to discourage the first truly impressive burst of inspiration my 'dear' sister has had in quite some time by killing all of you here and now...no, plently of time for that later. But supposing you go in and land yourselves in the bodies of real powerhouses...well, my team wouldn't have much of a shot, would they?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Bean Bandit

The woman frowned, watching Chaos warily. "You are not to harm them directly...'brother'." she hissed.

Remy stepped slightly in front of the woman, his eyes narrowed at Chaos, and his weapon appeared in his hand again. Behind Remy's back, her hand gestured slightly, and with a sudden relaxation in his tense jaw, Kwok found he had a mouth again, though the warning glance she shot at him when Chaos's eyes glanced at her servant forbade him from making use of it just yet.

Chaos looked back up at the Woman, a lazy smile on his face. "Yes, yes...I won't. At least, not directly." he agreed disinterestedly. "But still...Something has to be done to even up the odds a little...after all, this little stunt DOES give you the advantage..."

"I've never seen you concerned about a fair contest before..." sneered Remy.

Chaos shot his sister a dark look. "Sister, muzzle your dog, or I will."

The woman gestured soothingly at Remy, and gave Chaos a grim look. "Why are you HERE?" she insisted, trying to keep his attention from the assembled astral forms.
---

Shukuen

Shukuen stared blankly as the two higher beings. He almost expected sparks to shoot between them any moment now.

Yeesh... this is starting to look familiar, he thought in amusement, remembering his own verbal banters with his sister. His features darken for a moment by that thought before returning to neutral.

Music-chan

Ra-chan was really temped to mutter 'sibling rivalry' under her breath, her thoughts matching Shukuen's.  But, well, considering this personification of Chaos was in the room, that probablly wouldn't be a good idea.

Luckily, she was saved a rather embarassing search when Chaos was distracted. That didn't keep her from keeping her arms crossed firmly over her chest even when he was supposedly occupied elsewhere.

"Wait, are you saying we don't get to choose whose bodies we're going to be using?"
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

CyMage

"Hey.  How about we get to the point?  While we seem to have the time, I'd like to get back home eventually.  Some of us have a wedding to plan, and higher power or no, if I miss that, I'll kick someone's ass."  Cy was getting a bit annoyed at all the arguing and beating around the bush.
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

RyderHakubi

Annoyed by Chaos' ramblings, Ryder said, "Yo, could you just get to the bloody point already?  I'd like to have a body again, and she can't do that with you around..."

If he wasn't trying to destroy the universe, I could tolerate him... oh well. he thought while watching with an observant eye, contrary to his annoyed look.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Carthrat

"Am I the only one that's scared to freaking hell?" asks Carthrat, visibly shaking. "For hecks sake, if this guy wants to take all the time in the world to explain, let him before he starts excising Godly Might or whatever!"
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Chaos turned from his sister and walked over and patted Carthrat's head. "I kind of like you." he said, smiling. "At least you're honest. Plus, you've got great teeth. Good dental hygiene is a virtue! But yes, your friends are right. It's time I came to the point."

He moved a heretofore unnoticed hand out from behind his back. In it, he held a rune made of motes of light, dancing and flashing crazily. "I actually came here because you're already dangerous. If I let you plan any more, you become a geniune threat to me aquiring a new toy. Not good at all. Can't have that. So..." He raised the rune, and the woman finally broke out of her daze, lunging forward.

"NO!" She cried in alarm, but she was too slow. Grinning madly, Chaos flung the rune at the floor, and there was a brilliantly bright flash of light. All the people not physically present felt a sudden pressure, and then a sudden force, almost like a shockwave, picked them up and flung them like rag dolls, physically blowing them out of the room...

"See you on earth, suckers!" He cried after them, laughing madly as he bolted from the observatory.
---

CyMage

Using his will and body, Sai tried to remain close to Ra-chan.  "Chaos!  I'm gonna kick your ass from here to next century, you asshole!"
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"