Magical Sensei...Kwoky-chan? o.O

Started by Bean Bandit, November 18, 2003, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Negi felt a slight tug at the corner of his mind as the Eraser headed into the air...and, indeed, it wavered at the apex of it's trajectory, almost hesitating before it fell.

As it clattered to the ground, Negi knew he almost had it, but there was more to it than that...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Kwokinator

Hmm, must need to chant spells, even if mentally...

"Spellbook, spellbook..." he pondered aloud, then felt around all over his coat to see if he can find a book of some sort.

Bean Bandit

Strangely, he felt no books of any kind in his coat, though...no, wait, there was one, thin one, but that turned out to be the class listing...
---

Kwokinator

Alright, I guess magic is out of the question... at least until I find a list of spells or something.

He went back into the classroom, then sat down behind the teacher's desk with his legs crossed in a lotus position, and rested his hands on his lap, closing his eyes to meditate to see if he can sense any magical energies in the air, or even just anything out of the ordinary.

Bean Bandit

Negi's meditation didn't detect much out of the ordinary. There DID seemed to be ambient magic in the room, but it was like a fine mist, swirling around, but not quite touching the people in the room...

Save himself. The threads of mana seemed to brush gently at his skin, not quite in full contact, but close enough to grab hold...
---

Kwokinator

Kwok smiled slightly as he seemed to be heading in the right direction.

Hmm... need something to test on... and lifting erasers isn't good in front of the entire class... need someone who wouldn't suspect anything or anger easy...

Without any physical movements, he tries to see if it's possible to control and "command" the ambient magic to wrap around and lift Nodoka's skirt.

Bean Bandit

The mist seems to respond to his thoughts, but the command barely stirs a slight flicker of the fabric, being too weak to even attact Nodoka's notice.
---

Kwokinator

Hmm... must need something more... I wonder if visualizing works.

This time, he tried to visualize a hammer being made out of the mist of magic, and mentally drives said hammer into the blackboard behind and beside him.

Bean Bandit

The black board made a loud bang, but was otherwise unaffected. Negi DID notice that the hammer disintigrated on impact with the chalkboard, however.
---

Kwokinator

Kwok pretended to be started and jumped up.

"W-what was that?" he asked, looking about the room.  After a little while, he shrugged and returned to his previous. "Must be nothing."

Hmm... the hammer broke when it hit... what could this mean?  Lemme try something else...

He tried to form a large fist from the mist of magic around the room, and tried to held it in place.  Getting up from his seat, he pretended to stretch, all the while keeping his attention on the hopefully magical fist, then made a punching motion in the air, and tried to drive the magic fist towards a window, keeping it in synch with his punch.

Bean Bandit

Suddenly, the bell rang, jarring everyone slightly, and disrupting Negi's concentration, the fist dissolving into its component mists. The silence was broken by the muted hush of conversation as the students waited to be dismissed...
---

Kwokinator

Damn!  Right when I  try to pull something off...

"Okay!" he said cheerfully, like a 9-year-old would. "I guess class is over now!  You guys can go!"

Bean Bandit

The girls all smiled at him as they filed out for lunch, a few pausing to fuss over him, and Asuna not even looking at him once as they left the room. Finally, He was alone, and the sounds of girls conversations filled the yard...
---

Kwokinator

"Well, I guess I'm alone again..." he said to himself.

Before I go any further, I guess I should keep trying to figure out how my magic works... I'm gonna need it sooner or later.

He closed his eyes and decided to see how far he can control the ambient magic in the air.

I'll start from the basics, instead of the more advanced spell he used against the chibi vampire...

First, he decided to try to resume what he was doing before he was interrupted by the bell, but this time he drives the magic fist towards a wall.

Something occurred to him right after he finished that try, and tries to tickle himself to sneezing again, while trying to keep his magic senses open and aware during the sneeze to see what changes his sneezing power creates in the magic around.

Bean Bandit

"aaaachOO!"

Negi heard himself sneeze as he aimed the fist, and, as he opened his eyes, he found the fist had dissolved...in fact, the force of the sneeze had violently shoved the ambient magic away from him in a wind-like wave...
---