Carthrat Who Hunts Elves!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 01:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

"Don't rightly know," replies Carthrat. "Think about it! And while you're thinking, come and park yourself over here," he/she continues, indicating a spot to one side of the area (preferably under some shade).
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Mike frowned. <Not get it!> the possessed tank complained, obediently parking in the indicated spot, covered by trees. <Mistress tells?>

A quick rumbling of metal treads later, and the mighty tank was obscured from view from above.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

"I'll tell you when I get back," says Carthrat, quickly rummaging around the vehicle for some kind of obscuring coat or jacket so she can walk into Tokyo with a gun and not get arrested.

Bean Bandit

Ritsuko doesn't find anything resmbling a coat, but there are two traveling cloaks settled within the tank.

<Going where?> the tank inquired.
---

Carthrat

"The city over there," replies Ritsuko, grabbing one of the cloaks and putting it on (hood off). Now, given her orange hair, maybe people would think she's a wannabe goth or something.. a really bad one, but still.

Oh. Wait. It's animeland. Nobody cares, right?

"Right?"

Oh, wait, shouldn't mix up thoughts with speech.

Grabbing one of the backpacks as well, Ritsuko Packs For her Journey:

1 p228, 3 spare clips
1 TMP, 2 spare clips (kept in the backpack, unloaded, so it dosn't magically go off by itself- Carthrat is paranoid)
1 Binoculars
1 Compass
1 Pen
1 Notebook
1 K-Bar Knife
1 Water Canteen
1 Hand Flashlight
1 Multi-Spec Goggles
1 Hygiene Kit
1 Medical Kit

"Well, I'll be back tomorrow at the latest," states Ritsuko. "If I don't come back within, oh, three days, well, uh.. I don't know, come looking for me."

Bean Bandit

<Can come now! Not want to be alone!> The tank protested, shaking it's turret vigourously.
---

Carthrat

Ritsuko sighs. "Remember when you inhabited toys? Jumped around in them? Heck, I don't remember.. just remember how it was before you were in the tank? What did people think of you then?"

Bean Bandit

<Mike will stay here.> The tank replied deadpan, without missing a beat, then hesitated slightly. <Mistress will come back soon?>
---

Carthrat

"I'll come back as soon as I can," promises Ritsuko. "Don't worry. I'll be fine!

Though she wasn't sure about the tank.. well, no time to worry!

Carthrat starts walking off to the city, not entirely sure of what she was going to do once she got there, but sure that she'd work out *something*.

Bean Bandit

It was a nice day for a hike, but the rain clouds on the horizon promised that it wouldn't remain this way for long. Ritsuko had the option of marching straight, or attempting to find a road into the city.
---

Carthrat

Ritsuko decided to find a road, because then she might be able to hitchike, as well as be assured of not getting lost.

Though getting hit by a car would be an ironic way to die when she could've driven a tank into the city.

Bean Bandit

After twenty minutes of kicking through the underbrush, and tearing her skirt once, Ritsuko finally came to a clean, wide road. In the distance, the Tokyo skyline speared into the sky...
---

Carthrat

Ritsuko starts trudging towards Tokyo, occasionally glancing over her shoulder. Whenever she sees or hears her car, she jerks her thumb out in the standard hitchhikers plea for help..

Bean Bandit

After a half hour of trudging down the road, and one car passing her, Ritsuko suddenly hears the sound of a slowing car, and a red sedan pulls up beside her. A young woman, roughly in her mid twenties leans out, light brown hair just beyond shoulder length held back by a pale yellow hairband, but letting her bangs tumble down into her eyes, and pale green eyes hidden behind a pair of large square glasses, giving her a slightly severe air.

Almost in complete contrast, the woman's manner of speech was relaxed and blunt, bordering on rude. "Where you want to go, chibiko?"
---

Carthrat

"Juuban, please," replies Ritsuko, gratefully. "My idiot brother drove off without me from a camping trip, and I'm stuck walking home."