News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Card Captor Shukuen!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 10:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukuen

"I guess you're right." Shukuen pouted cutely, grabbing a familiar sweater and bloomer, which happened to be the outfit she wore during Mirror's first appearance.

"How about this?" she asked, purposely ignoring Keroberus's outburst. Mainly because it distracted her from realizing how she was slipping into character.

Bean Bandit

"How should I know?" Keroberos points out reasonably. "I don't wear clothes. And you didn't answer my question...Since when do you ask my opinion about your clothes, anyhow?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Shukuen

Shukuen sighed, looking at Keroberus and trying to keep a neutral face. "Well, if you keep insisting on finding out."

She sat down on the bed, gazing up at the disguised guardian. "But I want you to promise not to overreact to what I'm going to say."

Bean Bandit

Keroberos sat down on the corner of the desk, tilting his head curiously. "Why would I overreact?"
---

Shukuen

"Well, it's sort of like this..." Shukuen sighed, the began reciting the events that lead up to her awakening in this world, and pausing when Keroberus had any questions.

Bean Bandit

The little plushie waved his limbs, boggling. "Wait, wait...you're NOT Sakura?" he demanded, flying up close, and subjecting Sakura to intense scrutiny.
---

Shukuen

"Nope, sorry." Shukuen blinked at the plushie floating before her face.

Bean Bandit

Keroberos floated around her, frowning. "I dunno...you look like her...you even sorta feel like her...only different. I can tell you're even a card captor. So if you're not her, who are ya?"
---

Shukuen

"Well, from where I'm from, I guess you could say I'm a fan of your series." Shukuen frowned slightly, crossing her arms in a huff as she glanced away.

"Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with liking a cute series," she grumbled to herself, though was loud enough for Keroberus to hear.

Bean Bandit

Keroberos scowled, though his plushie-like face diminished the impact. " 'Cute'? Weird..." He eyed Sakura closely. "Never woulda guessed if you hadn't told me. But where's Sakura?" he asked, frowning.
---

Shukuen

Shukuen twitched upon hearing Keroberus's respond to his ravings, and decided it be better to stop thinking about those things.

"I'm not really all that sure." Shukuen blinked, "I don't think Order-sama got around to explaining that part, but if I had to guess, she's resting somewhere offplane under Order-sama's protection."

Bean Bandit

Kero nodded, folding his limbs. "Mm. Alright! So what's this thing she wants you to fight?" he asked, scrunching up his face, attempting to look thoughtful. However, the result was vaguely reminicient of constipation...
---

Shukuen

"I told you, she never got a chance to tell us," Shukuen smiled, biting back a laugh. "Chaos interuptted us, and I woke up here."

"A~nyway, I better get ready before 'oniichan' and 'otousan' get worried." She held up her outfits again. "So which outfit should I take?"

Bean Bandit

Keroberos shrugged. "That one's fine..." he shrugged. "You sure you aren't Sakura?" he questioned, scratching his head curiously.
---

Shukuen

"Yep." Shukuen beamed, placing the indicated outfit neatly on the bed and replacing the other back into the closet. Pausing again, she looked sheepishly at Keroberus.

"Where does Sakura keep her toothbrush...?"