News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Yomiko Ra-chan: Aka 'The Paper'

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Music-chan

Yomiko glanced down at the snoozing Nancy, made a few quick decisions in her head, then shook the woman's shoulder.

"Nancy-san, wake up.....we have to get going."

She couldn't just leave Nancy behind. The real Yomiko wouldn't like that at all, even if this was bound to be dangerous. It might be dangerous enough as it was to leave Nancy here alone, with as much as she knew now. Who knew if Chaos was planning on using any of their friends or allies against them. It was impossible to say.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Asrana

Nancy grumbled softly as Yomiko shook her, slowly beginning to push away from the table. She hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before, Yomiko's book reading being nearly contagious, even if her reading abilities were not.

"Hai hai Yomiko-san..." she muttered, blinking in confusion as she straightened, beginning to stretch. "Ara, who...oh, right." Nancy laughed sheepishly as memory returned, standing and closing the book in front of her. "Should I head to work now, or something else...?" she inquired of the new Yomiko, glancing almost nervously around the room.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Music-chan

"Nenene-san and I were going to search out one of my allies.  You don't have to come if you don't want to. It could be dangerous."  'Yomiko' paused, then smiled down at the slightly befuddled woman. "I don't think the real Yomiko would want you to endanger yourself, but if you want to come, you can. If not, go to work and I'll try to call later, okay?"

Bean Bandit

Nenene smiled faintly. "She might not be around much, depending on what she has to do, Nancy. If you'd prefer not to go along, and you'd like company while you wait, would you like to stay with me? I've got a big place, and I wouldn't mind the company...?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

Nancy bowed, smiling sheepishly. "Thank you, Nenene-san, I'd like that very much," she answered, almost meekly.

Nancy turned to Yomiko, nodding. "I'd like to come with, but I'd just get in the way if something happened," she shrugged, smiling. "I guess I should go to work in that case..."
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Music-chan

"Thank you, Nancy-san. I'm sorry for the problems."

Ra-chan was not much of the hugging type but she did toss a thankful smile to the woman.  "You should go to work, so that you're not terribly late.  If anything happens, we'll contact you."

Turning back towards Nenene, 'Yomiko' grabbed hold of the suitcase and guestured towards the door. "We should get going, Nenene-san."

Asrana

Nancy returned the smile, nodding and grabbing her purse and gloves while she headed for a back door. "Good luck, Yomiko-san," she called before ducking out the back door, and heading off to work...

Bean Bandit

"Right." Nenene agreed, and tossed Nancy a friendly smile as she left. "I'll pick you up after work, okay?" she called, waving as she led Yomiko out.

OOC: Woot! Continued in Card Captor Shukuen! After my nap. *Zzz*
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

"Right!" Nancy called back, faint now from the alley as her footsteps clicked softly on the road, fading into nothingness as she disappeared from the area.