News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Bolt Mage is...Cyman!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 20, 2003, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Fortunately, the building seemed more or less open, with the walls lined with abandoned products that never made it to stores or markets for some reason or another.

The light of the flashlight simply revealed open floors, and boxes piled against the walls...
---
I love the games I've played here.

CyMage

Sai passed the flashlight to Kotone, and quickly went to pick up his pistol which he gulped down in a couple bites.  As he retrieved the other flashlight and stepped in, he checked for other doors.  "You'll have to come with me for now.  Normaly I wouldn't mind sticking around and talking to the cops, but I'm on a somewhat tight schedule."
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Bean Bandit

Kotone nodded, eyeing him interestedly. "Un!" She agreed, gripping the flashlight as she followed Bolt in. "Why can you eat those, Sai-san?"

The warehous did indeed have another door, barely visible with the flashlights on the far side of the building.
---

CyMage

"It's my special talent.  Do you have a special talent?"  Bolt closed the door and slowly headed towards the other exit.

Bean Bandit

Kotone gripped the flashlight as though it were a ward to beat back the darkness as they walked to the other door. "Ano...I don't think so. Professor only programmed me to do housework. Onii-chan is helping me look for my talent, though..."
---

CyMage

"So I'm guessing that you're trying to get to your Onii-chan?"  Bolt timed it that by the time he got to the other door, he would finish eating the gun.

Bean Bandit

"Mm." Kotone replied, looking utterly fascinated as she watched Bolt eat the gun. In short order, they'd reached the far door, and...like the one they'd come in, it was apparently unlocked...in fact, it was even ajar...
---

CyMage

Stepping outsided, Bolt motioned Kotone to follow.  "So where are you trying to go exactly?  If it's close by, I can get you there myself.  If not, I'll have to find a way to send you there."

Bean Bandit

Kotone smiled nervously up at him. "Ano...Is Pittsburgh very far from here?"
---

CyMage

Sai definately recognised the city.  Unfortunately, that did not reasure him.

"I think you'll have to come with me to my appointment.  I don't think I can get you home myself right now."

Looking around for the nearest person, Bolt inquired for directions.

Bean Bandit

Kotone nodded uncertainly, and simply followed closely to Bolt as he found a person to talk to.

The woman they approached was rather plump, and dressed plainly, but she has a pleasant look about her, as though she were a mother, or grandmother. "Can I help you, young man?"
---

CyMage

Bolt gave the lady a small smile and shuffled his feet as he rubbed the back of his neck.  "Well, it's kinda embarasing.  You see, we're new here.  A joker of a friend dropped us off here and went ahead.  The only directions he left me were 'Go to the forest north of the city.'  So I was wondering if you could at least point me in the right direction."

Bean Bandit

The woman had looked slightly cautious at Bolt's arrival, but Kotone peeking out from behind his coat seemed to soften her a little. "How awful." The woman frowned, then nodded, and smiled warmly at Kotone. "And you with such a cute little girl...Anyway, you can't miss it. Go straight through the market and out the city gates."

She hesitated a moment, then reached into a bag she was carrying, and pulled out a small shawl, offering it to Kotone. "You'll need this...the forest is fairly chilly in the afternoons..."

Kotone looked uncertain, glancing up at Bolt...
---

CyMage

Bolt nodded to Kotone.  "Go ahead." Looking back up at the woman he reached into his pocket.  "Thank you.  Can I repay you for it though?"

Bean Bandit

Kotone nodded and smiled thankfully at the woman, which earned her a pat on the head. She giggled and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"It's not necessary." The woman replied to Bolt, smiling. "My daughter has outgrown it. Remy-sama does want us all to look out for each other..."
---