News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Dragomir Omake

Started by Asrana, May 30, 2002, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

Asrana smiled at Mike, "Now you're talking about fun. But I never learned telekinesis....."

"Kei, you need to act more mature. You're too carefree to ever rule."

Unclipping her chiso-katana from it's back harness, Asrana sighed and leaned her back against the tree.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Kwokinator

Kei sighed.

"Why do you all say I'm immature and need to grow up anyway?" he wondered aloud. "It's not like I'm doing anyone any harm..."

Asrana

OOC: I've been spelling it "chiso-katana" and last night I'm reading the book again  and it's "chisa-katana". >_<

IC: Asrana sighed and smiled at Kei, "No, you're not hurting anyone. But, if you ever wanted to marry me you'd have to help rule Draconia. And that requires maturity."
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Kwokinator

Kei sighed again.

Idly picking a flower out from the ground nearby, he idly plucked the petals away from the flower slowly, one by one.

"'Mature'..." he whispered to himself. "Such an alien concept.  Foreign behaviour.  I don't want to... but Asrana demands it.  What to do..."

He sighed again.

Picking another flower out from near him, he began plucking petals from that too.

"She loves me... she loves me not... she loves me... she loves me not..."

Danax

"Kei you just need to think before you do things. Your actions label you as an idiot, but you can't be all that stupid considering you skill in Martial Arts." Mike shook his head and sat down cross-legged near Asrana. "You just need to think about what your going to do before you do it, and lose the little kid act."
rnest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.'
I agree with the second part.

Asrana

Asrana sighed, "I hate to say it, Kei. But Mike's right. You need to think about an action before going through with it." Asrana leaned over to him and gently brushed her lips across his.

Kwokinator

Kei blushed as Asrana's lips met his briefly, but then quickly sighed again.

"How much of a chance do I have if I get 'mature'...?" he wondered aloud.

Asrana

Asrana smiled teasingly, "That depends on Mike, Kaye, and Jon."

Kwokinator

Kei grumbled.

"You never want give me any straight answers..." he sighed. "Why is that?"

Asrana

"Because there are none. Who I marry can not be predicted right now." Asrana explained patiently.

Kwokinator

He sighed.

"Fine, fine..." he looked at Asrana wistfully, before quickly shaking it off before anyone can catch it. "So when do we start training?"

Danax

Mike shot a big grin at Kei, chuckling softly "Thats more like it! Enough of this whimsical, emotional crap."

"We should start training soon, though I think Kei will need some pictures and a few cookies to keep his interest, I think I remember that happenening in kindergarten." Mike shot a teasing half-smile at Kei to show he was joking.

Asrana

Asrana sighed once again, "So where do you guys wanna start? I have three styles I can teach. The Tsume, which is a sword and speed specialty but can be adapted to other weapons; the Yurei, which is based on stealth and stealthy killing; and the Akurei, which focuses on plainly destroying your opponent through broken bones, ripped muscles, de-socketed joints, and various other painful and nasty injuries."

OOC: These haven't been fully developed yet....

Kwokinator

Kei gave a "teasing" side kick to Mike's stomach for Mike's "teasing half smile.

Turning to Asrana, he nodded.

"I think I'll learn the Akurei..." he said, smiling sadistically, a previously unknown and unseen glint in his eyes.

Danax

Mike rolled away from the side kick. "I'd prefer to stick with the Tsume for now, the other styles seem a little...viscious and I already know how to kill in enough ways.."

Mike hopped to he feet and began stretching, moving through a few simple moves to losen his muscles.