News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Largely Unproductive bitching

Started by Dracos, January 06, 2004, 03:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

GDC is done with.  Next weeks I be crunching kinda.

That said, I'd like to get back in on this whole TDAT thing.  I know, sounds silly given my last post is only 4 days ago...but, how I would like to get back into it?

I'd like us to get some chat going again.  I'd like us to seriously try to have a bit of chatfacetime every so often.  To talk about the game and build our momentum back up with it.  To even, potentially, acknowledge who is and isn't still playing and just get moving :).  We don't talk about the game anymore and I think we're hardly going to keep it being involving and exciting for all if we don't.  Yeah, nosey player and all that, but we've been doing this 'random post with no wiki, no chat, no talking' for months and it hardly seems to be working.

Yes, I know, most of us are overbusy workers at this point, so I don't think we'll get back to mountains of posts, but let's get a channel for being people to each other again and stop pretending that just posting on this board is doing so. :)  If we can't easily get together in irc chat (I bet we could if we tried), then let's start up an email thread or something!  Let's revive TDaT being a game we're playing and sharing ideas about, rather than something we're yanking out of Brian while he waits for australia post!

Let's get on the same page.  Hell, I'll gladly do it today.  I'm going to poke all of you and be a nosey bastard. :)  Warning that massive hellos are happening.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

shit, that was intended as productive bitching.

Man, I got to start off on the wrong feet!  Two left foot posting dance technique!
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

You post more, I post more....

Though, catastrophic computer day.  I'm running Vista now. :|
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Rezantis

Bjorn!  I command you, arise!

. . . do you have my updated character sheet?  When we were recosting the gauntlet and stuffs?
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bjorn

Quote from: Rezantis on April 19, 2009, 11:19:37 PM
Bjorn!  I command you, arise!

. . . do you have my updated character sheet?  When we were recosting the gauntlet and stuffs?

I think I do.  I'll check when I get home.

I am awake, aware, reading.  I'm not posting at the moment because I don't really have any questions at the moment; this is not helped by the fact that I am moving houses tomorrow so I am a little preoccupied.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

I think the character sheets on the TDAT website are up to date.

Rezantis

http://pishoque.net/tdat/ ?

Nope.  It's stil got my framework cost at 6, and there's no power for the warbag!

Dracos

Meeeh.

We still use character sheets?

I operate by the power of the divine gates.
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

Well, from memory, it was something along the lines of:

- Doubling the strength power, bring that power up to thirty active points, which allowed the framework cost to come up to like fifteen points or something, which in turn dropped the overall cost of the framework enough to slot in an extradimensional pocket power.

And then I think I spent CP.

>.>

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

Good boy.  Now make a smartass remark so we can get back to work. :D

Bjorn

Quote from: Rezantis on April 21, 2009, 10:43:47 PM
http://pishoque.net/tdat/ ?

Nope.  It's stil got my framework cost at 6, and there's no power for the warbag!

Hokay.  I check at home.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.