Roll call...

Started by Merc, November 23, 2003, 11:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Just a quick roll call check to see if everyone's still here and interested in playing after all this time. If so, I'll start sometime Tuesday, just cause I want to catch up on what's been happening in the sm and millenium rpgs.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Me an' May are still here, and I'll poke her today, but I'm pretty sure she's still up for it, and I know I am.

>_>
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

Haaaaiiii!

I'm still in. @_@
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Ranma_007

I'm still in. Though, Wednesday morning I'm leaving for Ohio for Thanksgiving till Sunday. No internet access.

thepanda

Ebiris

I'm still in, but I have to ask - are you going to get 'swamped' and disappear without warning for up to a month again? Unless you're graduating any time soon, then won't the next round of tough assignments prompt another vanishing act?

Bean Bandit

Ebiris...What should he do? Cancel the game because he can't dedicate his life to entertaining us? It's not like He's done it to us over and over...yet.

Real life > Slayers, no matter how much we want to play the game. What you're doing now is mean-spirited whining. Unless he makes a habit of it, he deserves our patience. We all have lives too, and we wouldn't like to see this kind of bitching in our game, if we were GM. Try to have at least a little empathy, please?
---

Ebiris

I have absolutely no problem with him putting the game on hold so he can deal with real life issues. What bothered me was that he never said a word until about a week after he had disappeared - I, and quite a few other people, had gotten rather worried over what had happened to him. It only takes five minutes to drop a quick message to say that there are problems and you won't be around for a while, and it saves everyone else from needless worry.

Bean Bandit

*nods*

All right, Granted. I apologize for my tone, then, as I obviously must have misinterpreted the intent of your message. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, just so I'm clear. I was somewhat surprised and concerned as well.

However, this isn't really the best place to air those sorts of concerns. If you're really concerned about Merc's availability, why not PM, IM, or e-mail him and discuss it with him directly?
---

Merc

I'll announce if I have to pause the game again, and I already promised I wouldn't do what I did again. Unless I get hit by a truck, I'll give an announcement if I'm going to be missing again and keep updating it if I need to be gone for more. As for classes, I am to have two lab periods next semester, but we'll see about that when it comes, that's still two months away.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ebiris

Can't ask for more than that.

>_>
<_<

Just look both ways before crossing the road, dude!