News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Hey! Teacher! Leave Those Kids Alone!

Started by Brian, January 22, 2004, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

"Having any luck?" Bjorn asks, leaning on the car.

Dracos

After a while, "If it's here, I'm not seeing it.  I say we get to Ripon, order ourselves some fucking delivery, and get some rest as I'm getting damn beat."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

"Fine, fine.  Man, why the hell'd I volunteer for this . . ."

Rez turns his mobile phone on, checks for messages, and turns it off if there aren't any.

"OK.  Basically, how about this.  We all drive to Ripon, I drop you guys off, then take a roundabout way to get back and meet you all with a rental car.  Fair?"
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bjorn

"Sounds like a plan to me," Bjorn grunts.  "Why are  you guys all so hell-bent on this Ripon place, anyways?"

Dracos

"Because we already have a safehouse there.  Which saves us the trouble of pulling a hotel shtick."

Dracos gets everyone back in the car and starts driving again.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

"Nope, wait, I shouldn't be using my credit card."

Bjorn

"And I don't have one.  Who does that leave?"

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Rezantis

"Ginrai.  Who seems to have dozed off.  How the hell he can sleep after al l that is beyond me."

Dracos

"Simple.  He's a wuss.  A lucky fuckin' Wuss."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

Rez just turns and stares moodily out the window, watching the scenery go past.

Bjorn

"I'm feeling pretty wussy myself right now," Bjorn grumbles under his breath.

Bjorn settles himself in the backseat, rests Shinmyouken across his lap (I have to find a sheath for this), and lets his head rest back against the seatback.

Brian

You arrive in Ripon about seventy minutes later, passing through the Cascades (and circumventing the old Moffet site) briefly.  The Great Valley is huge, flat, and pretty boring.

When you get to your run-down ramshackle safe-house, Ginrai is awake.  After unloading everything on the ground, he changes to a clean outfit, wiping himself clean on the insides of his old clothes.  After mentioning that there is a washing machine and dryer out back, and pointing to the clothes (and apparently assuming you make some sort of connection between these two things he indicated) he rolls off towards Stockton, which is the same direction you'd been headed on highway 99.

~exploding tag~

Brian

Hey!  Teacher!  Leave Those Kids Alone! comes to an end, and we move on to Exile on Main Street.

~exploding tag~