News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Wild Blue Yonder (Ratsuko thread)

Started by Bean Bandit, July 12, 2004, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

It took some doing, but Celcia finally managed to fly out over the city, the forests near Tokyo now coming into view. Fortunately, the clothes Ritsuko borrowed from Yomiko were quite sturdy, so they had yet to tear from the little dog's jaws. The collar was likely to be a bit slimy, however.

As they approached the forest, Celcia called to the ponytailed girl. "Rffko! fer if ike?"

She might have been more intelligible if she didn't have a 102 pound schoogirl in her jaws, though.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

"That way!" calls out Carthrat, surmising the dog is asking where to go (and pointing in the necessary direction.)
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Celcia again makes good time, and finally, Mike is in sight. The tank has apparently been killing time by chasing and catching squirrels, showing amazing control by pinning them under her treads without killing them, and releasing them repeatedly.

Celcia eagerly darted for the tank and quickly set Ritsuko on the ground, panting slightly. And yep, Ristuko's collar was definitely slimy.

"You could stand to lose some weight, Ritsuko." the little dog grumped as the tank's turret swiveled toward them.
---

Carthrat

Wiping off her collar(and showing amazing restraint by ignoring the taunt), Ritsuko grabs another travelling cloak from the tank (hey, a girl should *always* keep a spare outfit, or something), and hops in the control seat.

"Well, Celcia. I can't think of any other good ideas on the spot just now, so let's go smash up the city some! Mike! To Tokyo!" she calls out, pointing in the desired direction. "If there's a wall, go through it!"

OOC: Hey, I have licence to behave like a loony. *nods*

Bean Bandit

Wheee! The sentient tank replied....and drove directly into a tree. The thump was resounding on impact, jostling everything and knocking Celcia off the arm of the control seat. After a few seconds pushing, the tree cracked, and slowly topped over, with a loud crash. Mike promptly went on to the next, slamming into it, and pushing it over as well.

"This....could be bumpy." Celcia remarked as she clambered back up into place.
---

Carthrat

"It could be dangerous," replies Ritsuko, shrugging. "Those-in-power don't tend to like the idea of tanks running rampant through cities.

Can't think of any other plan of action, though. The tank gun is still probably the only thing I have that'll take it down for good in a timely manner."

Bean Bandit

Celcia nodded. "Are you sure? There was a sickening amount of power coming from those girls back there. The pink haired girl was even emitting Celiestial energy." She pointed out with a frown. It could be over by---" Celcia paused as her form wavered and went transparent for a moment.

Meanwhile, the tank jostled dramatically as Mike knocked over another tree...
---

Carthrat

OOC: Which one had pink hair?

IC: "Yeah, well, better safe than sorry, I guess," replies Ritsuko, shrugging. "Look at it this way. We *might* need it to deal with the boomer, we'll *definately* need it to deal with other stuff later on."

Bean Bandit

Celcia nodded in deference to Ritsuko's expertise (Fat lot she knows, huh?) and sighed as the tank jerked violently again. "Why didn't you ask Mike to take the road until she got to the city?"

OOC: Kurumi has pink hair. ^^;
---

Carthrat

"Because the powers-that-be don't take kindly to tons of destructive equipment trundling down their roads," explains Ritsuko.

Bean Bandit

Celcia peeked out a viewport as the carnage they were making of the forest, and winced. "They really like -this- better?" Once again the tiny dog wavered and shimmered, going tranclucent for almost a minute before solidifying again.
---

Carthrat

"They might not *like* it, but they ain't gonna do anything about it. I hope," replies Ritsuko.