News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Once Upon a Shrine...!

Started by Bean Bandit, March 24, 2004, 05:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyderHakubi

OOC: Ryder~!

IC: Following behind Rei, Ryder continued to examine the girls at the feet of the shrine, trying to remember who they were...

Damnit... Damnit... Damnit... Who in the bloody hell are they!
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Carthrat

Carthrat scratches her head, not recognizing the weird symbol on the vehicles.

No time to really work it out, either. A pity she didn't have any way to get to her tank; she had a feeling it might have come in handy around about now.

No matter. Gotta hurry, gotta hurry..

She continues to go after the vehicles, keeping her eyes and ears out for any other totally weird happenings while keeping to the side streets and generally looking normal.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Asrana

OOC: May

IC: Tsuruko nodded, sighing. "Argh...I don't know where the statue or the miko are in this temple...do you have any idea which statue it would be, where that is, or anything else that'd let me find them on my own while you go talk to Nako-san?" she asked, frowning.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

OOC: May!

IC:
Motoko shook her head slowly. "I don't really know this place very well." She admitted. "We'd have to ask..." Motoko paused as she noted two girls approaching the shrine, and narrowed her eyes.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Bean Bandit

OOC: Ryder!

IC:

Minako as Minako racked her brain, she got a better look. The two girls were related, obviously, close enough to be sisters. one was dressed Samurai style, in a white gi and red hakama, the other in casual clothes that seemed to suit her, but at the same time, they didn't.
---

Asrana

OOC: May

IC:
Tsuruko nodded, frowning and tapping her foot against the ground. "Well...you go ask Nako-san while I follow these two?" she asked softly, smiling.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

RyderHakubi

IC: The better look she got of the pair did little to HELP Ryder decipher thier identities... All it did was fustrate her further.

Damnit... Who the hell are they... I know them from something recent I watched...

None of her fustration was visible, as she offhandedly asked Rei, "Rei-chan, you know them?"

Bean Bandit

IC:

Rei shrugged, and frowned. "No...they're both spiritually powerful...and judging by their swords, they're martial artists...I wonder if they're here for the same reason we are?"
---

RyderHakubi

IC: With a bit of a smile on her face, Ryder replied, "Must be... It's weird, I just can't shake the feeling I've seen them before..."

Feeling?  I KNOW I've seen them before... Think baka think, think baka think!

And all this time, while racking her brain, she's moving closer...

Bean Bandit

OOC: May!

IC:

Motoko frowned. "Ane-ue, is that wise? They're potentially hostile..."
---

RyderHakubi

IC: With her small smile still shown, Ryder finally approachs the pair of sisters...

"Ano... You guys here for the temple?"

Well gee, THAT was smart of you...

Asrana

Tsuruko blinked at Minako, her frown lightening slightly. "Yep...we're here to pick up a friend of mine," she answered, smiling.

Okay...how to figure out a) Who got Minako, and b) How to clue them in...

Ginnezumusha

OOC:  >.>;

IC:  Ginn looked for the big landmark that is the airport in Japan, or at least some flat place to land.

"Hey, you guys know where the airport here is?  I think it was called Narita or something like that?"

Kwokinator

"I wouldn't have a clue," Kwok admitted. "I've never been to Tokyo or know what's there."

"What about you?" he asked, looking at Asuna.

RyderHakubi

With a small grin on her face as well, Ryder replied, "That's nice... I'm being dragged here by my friend Rei..."

It's on the corner of my mind... I know this girl...