News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Mercury Blues(Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, June 04, 2004, 02:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks at Artemis' question, and shakes her head in discreet response, flashing him a questioning look as she responds to Hotaru.

"Well, yes...it is basically a hand held version of your father's computers." Ami agrees, smiling a little, then blushing a deep red as Hotaru's second question registers. "Well...uhm, it's from a foreign movie I liked a lot when I was very young." Ami replies, sheepishly. "It doesn't mean anything, it's just like...wallpaper on an ordinary computer." She offers the tiny computer to Hotaru to examine, and turns to Artemis.

"Artemis...there's something more than you've said so far, isn't there?" She murmurs, barely loud enough for the sharp eared Mau to hear.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

Hotaru nods throughout, her curiosity sated by your answers. "A foreign movie, Ami-chan," she asks, mildly interested. "Was it about a scientist?" So asking, Hotaru focuses on what she figured would appeal to Ami. "Though....Dad's kind of like that now."

Artemis shakes his head once, a soft whisper of, "We'll talk once Hotaru leaves," reaching your ear.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami blushes a little deeper. "No, actually, it was about a policeman." she admits. "Though, there were a lot of scientists in it." she nods, smiling. "Just like like your dad."

So saying, she nods discreetly to Artemis, to signal her understanding.
---

Anastasia

With a quiet agreement, Hotaru nods. At that, "Hotaru, why don't you go back to your Dad now," Artemis suggests. "Ami's here, so you don't need to watch over me." Teasing slightly, he grins winningly.

Smiling back, "Do you mind, Ami-chan?"
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami smiles slightly lopsidedly, nodding to Hotaru. "Mm...Thanks for looking after him, Hotaru-chan." She leans down and confides, "You did really well...he can be a real handful..."
---

Anastasia

That elicits a warm giggle from Hotaru, who nods. "He's an armful," she agrees, glancing at him. For his part, Artemis just smiles back, letting it go for the moment. "Dad should be done with that boy now..." Hotaru murmurs. "Ami-chan, that reminds me. Dad said someone who knew the Witches was coming back, his secratary called his cell phone about it because it wasn't supposed to wait."

Going on, "Do you know an Azurite, Ami-chan?" Hotaru asks innocently, while Artemis perks up.

Hoped he'd gone back to Sapporu or wherever the hell players like him come from...

"We know him," Artemis nods. "Ami and I met him before."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami flushes a little, remembering Azurite all too well. "Uhm...Yes, we've met him." she concurs.

I don't recall ever feeling so off balance in my life as when I spoke to him...not even Urawa-kun put me off like that. Ami thought with an inward sigh.
---

Anastasia

Hotaru nods once. "Dad took up to his office, but they should be done by now." With that, she smiles and leaves, Artemis still scowling.

"Ami-chan...never mind Azurite right now," he decides, now that it's just the two of you in the office. "Luna and I were out yesterday, and we felt something amiss near the Tokyo Mall." That rings a familiar bell; it was the site of Celcia's ice palace. "Between that and the coming snow - something may be very wrong."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami frowns. With that little detail, the problem comes into sharper focus. Artemis may not be as paranoid as first glance reveals. "Perhaps." She agrees, and checks her computer to see if the broad scan has picked anything up. "It's worth investigating, then."
---

Anastasia

Artemis nods. "Agreed, Ami." As that goes, your computer tells you it will be a few minutes more...

As you wait, "Ami," Artemis begins, "You're not planning on hanging out with Azurite, are you," he asks. Sounding almost paranoid, his feline eyes study your own intensly.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks, turning to give Artemis a puzzled look. "He hasn't asked me to do anything, if that's what you mean." she ventured, cocking her head slightly. "Why?"
---

Anastasia

"Ami-chan," he begins, seriously. "I just don't think he'd be a good influcence on you. At all. He's a charmer, a trickster, and I just don-"

Artemis stops half spiel, glancinga t the opening Witches door. As if summed by Artemis's speech, Azurite steps through the door, looking around.

Fuck.

Seeing you, he looks up and smiles. "Ami, isn't it," he smiles easily. "I was afraid I'd gotten lost down here." Artemis barely keeps a scowl off his face, eyeing the youth.

OOC - Azurite picking up after this post, using GM perogative to get the scene going without undue slowdown. Yadda yadda.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks as Azurite steps into the room, and smiles politely. The boy was nice enough, after all, but while Artemis was a bit overboard, he wasn't entirely wrong, in her opinion.

She nods, discreetly pocketing her computer while it continues running. "Hello." she replies, a little reserved, but friendly enough.
---

thepanda

“Tomoe-san, the younger one that is, said you were here, and talking about me to boot,” he says by way off explanation. “And seeing as there was nothing much left to do in the paper work and whatnot, I thought I’d drop by and say hi.”

“SO, well, hi.” He chuckles a little, his mood brightening somewhat. “Oh, and hello talking-cat-familiar-type person-whose-name-eludes-me-at-the-moment. Nice weather we’re having, eh?”

Bean Bandit

Ami smiles slightly, nodding in acceptance of the explanation. "It's been awhile since we saw you last. Are you settling in?" she observes, politely making small talk, and looking to Artemis, checking to see the Mau's reaction.
---