News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Good Wine Makes Good Blood

Started by Brian, June 07, 2004, 08:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Such is the plan.  However, Alec finds you.

The guards lead everyone beneath the keep, where Alec is asked to wait outside with a reasonably large number of guards (twenty of them).

When you enter the room, you see a large table there.  Lord Kevin is behind it, deep in conversation with Radagast.

Lammermore is sitting nearby, wearing casual clothes -- he's still pretty heavily bandaged, but looks at least able to move around. To his left are two vassals of hammar and some older looking (but wiry) guy that you've never seen before, and Mirallia.

To Kevin's left is Radagast, and then Dorian, and then Devin.  He gestures for you (and company) to take seats for yourself next to him.

Phil and Nathan now go to No Spill Blood.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

Alec rejoins the cluster of Storm-riders as soon as your party exits the meeting room.  "So, how did it go?" he asks.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Dracos rubs his head.  "Not as good as could be.  But not as bad either."  Dracos glances over at Lord Rogers.  "Good plan though there."

Dracos continues leading the way back to the storm-rider camp.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

Rez rolls his eyes amusedly at Alec - behind Drac and the other Lords, of course.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Brian

"Well, we ought to round up our men and get into place," Lord Rogers says, waving as he heads towards the main Oxen-clan encampment.  "We'll meet again on the fields in glory!" he adds with a shout.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Aye.  Get your men ready, commanders.  Hey Nathan, going to keep up today?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

The last of your commanders (Farwell) is just leaving when Bjorn catches up to you.

~exploding tag~

Rezantis

Rez smirks.  "Try not to let an orc through your guard again, oh great Lord."

He snaps his glance across to Erik as the aforementioned moves to leave, though - "A quick question, Erik . . . is your wife alright?"

Brian

Erik pauses from where he'd been about to dash off, and turns back, blinking in surprise.  "Y...yes," he says, nodding.  "She's fine.  Thank you for asking."  He flashes you a grin before turning away and running off.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Something up, Bjorn?" Dracos turns to him.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

"Yes," Bjorn says, shortly.  "You've managed to offend the entire Keep command, so I've been sent to watch you and keep a leash on you for this battle."

Rezantis

Rez snorts, looking torn between annoyance and amusement.

"Well, at least we're keeping the team together, this time."

Bjorn

Bjorn snorts indelicately.  "The team's place is on the front line," he says, "so let's get going."  Eyeing the over-sized barbarians, he suggests, "You two get to hold the shields."

Dracos

"Whee.  Oh well.  Will have to watch my words a lot closer.'

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

"I don't know if my sword will approve of that tactic, Bjorn."